• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Shattered Shield_Recruiting new members, tournament players

DeletedUser4944

We have 8 spots open in The Shattered Shield(Felyndral). We are looking for regular players that will do 4 provinces, 3 times per week in every tournament. Visit 3-5 times a week, and try their hand at adventures. Halve of us have other bigger cities but got hooked on the game and started more cities, the other halve is new to the game and we are teaching them why tournaments are necessary and how to manage to get 300 points (or 600 points) each week.
I'm the new Archmage and have been Elves Haven's(Arendyll) adventure co ordinator for over 6 months. I plan to teach the new cities how to do adventures.
We are not competitive, just trying to each day, do our share:) We manage 4 chests with only 15 people. With 10 more, we could do 6 chests! And then more...!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4399

if you still have room, I would like to join. the fellowship I am in at the moment wont help in any tournaments or fellowship quests, and as I like to try these , I would like to join a fellowship that would help. thank you talyesyn

DeletedUser4944

if you still have room, I would like to join. the fellowship I am in at the moment wont help in any tournaments or fellowship quests, and as I like to try these , I would like to join a fellowship that would help. thank you talyesyn
You are very welcome. We will gladly accept you and help where ever we can:)

DeletedUser4944

New players are very welcome. We will assist you where ever we can. the best players are those that get help early:)

DeletedUser4944

We are now full. We changed our name to Elven guardians