• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Secret Realm

• Thread starter DeletedUser4180
  • Start date

DeletedUser4180

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 20.01.52.png

Hello Dear players, o//

The Secret Realm is the 1st Fellowship created on Felyndral (17/05/2017) and We usually get 1st on tournaments even with 23 players atm (check us on Elven Stats https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/en3/110, We are ranked 8th on Fellowship Rankings We love tournaments and FA and We are looking for 1 tournament enthusiast that also enjoys the FA !

We are a very friendly Team, We help each other in every way, offers taken very fast, you will surely have fun with us, and last but not least We do not allow cheating at all.

We get 10 Chests every tournament and have achieved Top positions on FA ! \\o// . :)

It's important to get everyone on the same page and so only players that enjoy tournaments will be considered, size (score) doesn't matter here, but your motivation to get involved in tourneys and events does.

If you are interested to join The Best Team in Felyndral(and the whole game) please do message me in game or here.

Kind Regards ♥ o//

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6216

Always try to go for the best. Presently ranked at 3900 I would be pleased to join the forum

Best regards
Lievre59germ

DeletedUser4180

Looking for an AMAZING tourney player, if you enjoy them please drop me a message :)