• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Ronin

damon

Adventurer
We are looking for new active members to join our community. If you are a daily player and enjoy trading, then this is the place for you! We have very few rules. We only ask that you visit the FS members 5 days per week and offer only fair trades (2 or 3 stars) unless prearranged with another FS member. We offer an Ancient Wonder swap thread. We welcome questions in FS or mail format and are always happy to help you grow. The only unanswered question is the one that you didn’t ask in the first place! New and experienced players will be accepted.

Please contact Damon, Edom56, or lee2131, to apply and get growing with a long established FS today.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3927

Hello Damon, does your FS fully participate in tourneys? If so.. would I be able to be considered to Join your FS please? My last FS senior players were abusing there position and only contributing tiny amounts of troops and negotiation cost in such events and were riding on the efforts of more mid level players like myself who throw everything we have into the fight in a desperate bid for KPS