• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Pride Wants You

kimkimkim

Summoner
Ranked 38 fellowship, The Pride, is looking for a few more active, daily players to fill their roster....If you have boosts of steel and scrolls, we surely can use you. If you can give neighborly help at least 4 times a week, can do fair trading (2 or 3 stars), help out on fellowship adventures (this is optional) and contribute to tournaments where you can score 300 points plus (presently we do 7 to 8 chests weekly) then we definitely would love to have you.....If interested please reply back to this thread or you can message me in game....I hope to hear from you :D:D
Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
Ranked 30th fellowship, The Pride, has an opening for 1 daily player to fill their roster....If you have scrolls as one of your boosts then we surely can use you. If you can give neighborly help at least 4 times a week, can do fair trading (2 or 3 stars), help out on fellowship adventures (this is optional) and contribute to tournaments where you can score 300 points plus (presently we do 7 to 8 chests weekly) then we definitely would love to have you.....If interested please reply back to this thread or you can message me in game....I hope to hear from you :D:D:D
Screenshot.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
thank you for the taking the time to read this but we are now full

kimkimkim

Summoner
Ranked 25th fellowship, The Pride, is going through a make-over, we presently have an opening for an active, daily player with either marble or scrolls as one of your boosts~~~if you can abide by our few simple rules then we would love to have you...
1. 4 visits per week are required unless a leave is requested
2. can produce your boosted goods and trade for the rest using only 2 or 3 star trades
3. can score 500 points in a tournament or don't do tournament, we will be going for 10 chests once a month
4. be polite and respectful at all times
***come stop on over and read our overview in full and if you have questions or an interest in joining us, feel free to contact me, kimkimkim, in game...I would love to hear from you :)***
Screenshot.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
thank you for taking the time and reading this post, we are once again full but do keep us in mind cuz you never know when another opening comes along ;)

kimkimkim

Summoner
You're all in luck!!!! 2 spots have just opened for daily, active players with marble, scrolls and elixir as their boosts.....scrolls being a must. If you can abide by our few simple rules then we would love to have you...

1. 4 visits per week are required unless a leave is requested
2. can produce your boosted goods and trade for the rest using only 2 or 3 star trades
3. can score 500 points in regular tournaments or don't do tournament, 10 chest tournament once a month (100% participation from all)
4. be polite and respectful at all times
***come stop on over and read our overview in full and if you have questions or an interest in joining us, feel free to contact me, kimkimkim, in game...I would love to hear from you :)***
Screenshot (1).png

kimkimkim

Summoner
Don't let this little gem pass you by......Just 1 spot available for this wonderful ranked 22 fellowship....if you have marble, scrolls and elixir as your boosts or a combo of them then drop me a line in game or reply to this thread....you won't regret it <3