• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Phoenix Cult

m4rt1n

Adept
I did have only 4 lots, but today got back to back diamonds so am at 6 lots now.

7 lots now, so almost half my payout in the last 2 days. Only 43 days left on my wishing well so hoping it keeps up the good work of the past 2 days. :)

DeletedUser3781

I estimate I have around 12% winning ratio. 3 wells - 27 days per well (they weren't all placed the same day) - 190 diamonds won.

DeletedUser4878

Hey there!

I was wondering about the Easter Event when it starts this year? And, what about its set buildings?
I like the last year rewards :)

The reason is that, I've started a new chapter and upgraded buildings. I can leave a space for them.
I missed the elven float , which is much efficient - pop and culture, because I've tried to get which produce seeds and mana.

bla bla\
There are lots of coin rain last carnival. I dislike them because having them reduces neighbour helps. I visit my neighbours when I need coins - most of them don't give it back -. I know that, that encourages and helps small cities and beginners, and I would like to do it everyday. But, sometimes, it is impossible.
Q do you think I would sell my residences, workshops or factories if I got 10 daily rewards, for example? I haven't used most of them yet, and I won't. There are achievements, for me, just to show off :p

Pauly7

Magus
I think that you are talking about the Spring event and that is the one that has just finished. The next main event will probably be the Summer one.

In between times there may be shorter events (maybe Easter), but these usually just have a single prize building - no sets.

I could be wrong, but I believe that's how it usually works.

Deleted User - 341074

Hey there!
I was wondering about the Easter Event when it starts this year? And, what about its set buildings?
The easter event is probably a minor one and like @Pauly7 said those historically have given 1 or 2 prizes.

There's 13 weeks for a season
4 weeks for a major event
1 week off
2 weeks for a minor event
1 week off
1 week for FA
1 week off
That's only 10 weeks, so another mini or FA is likely with challenges squeezed in somewhere

Pauly7

Magus
The seasonal events are themed partly on the season, but partly on something else. Last year there were eggs as the theme was a little more Eastery, but this year it was the Carnival, so we had all the floats. That's how it goes. I am guessing that there will still be a mini Easter event and maybe, just maybe, they'll have a big egg for you.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
I think that you are talking about the Spring event and that is the one that has just finished. The next main event will probably be the Summer one.

In between times there may be shorter events (maybe Easter), but these usually just have a single prize building - no sets.

I could be wrong, but I believe that's how it usually works.
the gamefiles seem to hint at a theaterevent called Evolution of the Phoenix, thats an event with puppets and rotating chests. Ofcourse everything is still unsure till it actually hits live servers.

The eastern holiday is 3 weeks later then last year, so maybe thats why they managed to squize in an extra big event?

upload_2019-3-19_8-54-38.png

DeletedUser4878

Thank you so much everyone!

As I said before events make the game exciting, even I don't use the rewards for 2 reasons. One of them, I need more spaces to upgrade my buildings and have more culture especially those which produce mana and seeds.
By the way, we have a big problem with sentient goods - especially moonstone not much in the en3 world - They shouldn't be decayed because just a few people reach that chapter, and they can't produce enough for everyone. To be honest, Amuni is the last chapter I will do because I am sure I won't be able to do research or upgrade buildings which require S1,2 goods. I see that clearly now.
Anyway, the second reason that I don't use rewards is that, I have to sell them later to build another thing. Really, I love them because they are memorable and achievements for me.
I suggest that making small badges every event which anyone can see and to show my age with this game - next June, it will be 3 years -.

So sorry, I am talking a lot.

When I ask about the Easter event, that was for some new fellows. I ma sure they will enjoy that, and I try to grab them - we really need too many people to boost goods and do visit and help -.

Thank you again :)

Last edited by a moderator: