• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Phoenix Cult

DeletedUser3781

100 days, meaning 200 collects in an optimal situtation, is a very small sample size which is highly unlikely to get you a perfect statistical spread.
Yeah of course it is a bit of a gamble.

cwgiii

Shaman
Yeah of course it is a bit of a gamble.
True, but (to my knowledge) there is currently no other way to win Diamonds. They are awarded at the end of chapters now, and of course they can be purchased, but this is a way to truly receive an unplanned windfall of some diamonds. Good gamble as far as I am concerned.

DeletedUser3781

I've also went for it, especially as there's no word about the new guest race yet :(

DeletedUser

I am on level 3 of Elvenar and building a elf city. Have been getting on ok with the tasks for the Phoenix Event although the magic eggs seem to have been few and far between today in my kingdom!
However, the reason I am messaging is because my Grandaughter (Unicorn Queen building an elf city in the world starting with F, can never remember how to spell it!) also plays but is still on level one. But her Daily Blessing of the Phoenix task has been blocked for days with a task involving items she can’t even build the factories for until at least the middle of level two (crystal)!
How is this fair for new players?
The event is nearly over now so I doubt anything will be done to help the newbies this has affected but surely this needs to be taken into account for forth coming events?

DeletedUser5976

She can trade for crystal. She doesn't have to produce it herself. I'm sure someone in her Fellowship would be glad to help her out.

DeletedUser791

Anyone else surprised that we don't get Double Feathers today, on Day 24 of the event? The Beta had this, hence I was saving all my eggs for today for a big round of opening and receiving 2x feathers...

m4rt1n

Adept
I am on level 3 of Elvenar and building a elf city. Have been getting on ok with the tasks for the Phoenix Event although the magic eggs seem to have been few and far between today in my kingdom!
However, the reason I am messaging is because my Grandaughter (Unicorn Queen building an elf city in the world starting with F, can never remember how to spell it!) also plays but is still on level one. But her Daily Blessing of the Phoenix task has been blocked for days with a task involving items she can’t even build the factories for until at least the middle of level two (crystal)!
How is this fair for new players?
The event is nearly over now so I doubt anything will be done to help the newbies this has affected but surely this needs to be taken into account for forth coming events?

Making a trade is the key here for new players, either by joining a fellowship and asking for help or asking an active neighbour to see if they can help. The amounts of T2 goods required for new players in the quests are very small.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I found no valuable dailies (I just need those giving peoples) so I waited the double day with time boosters (that I don't need a lot because I reached the scouting end too)... I started to spin, got the 1st with 400 (3600 left), the second with 800 (2400 left) and I got the last with 2000, 400 left... On double days, it requires 25 + 40 + 80 = 145 tries, I used only 3600 that should have given 126 tries to me (counting the extra essences rewards)... so, with a bit of luck, you can get the 3 GPs on a double day, using the 1st chest...

Note : by using the 1st chest on double days, statistically, you need 4150 essence to get an average chance to get the 3rd reward...

My conclusion about this event : I didn't get what I hoped... but let's be fair too... Mitigated Thanks to Inno ! :p

DeletedUser5983

Here's my surprise... just one more hit... but no more essence... :(

FTjA8h8.jpg

Timneh

Artisan
That won't help as the double feathers will end at the same time the next daily starts and it is 140 essence needed to open the big egg and he only has 11. Unlikely to get 129 from the crashed eggs before double feathers ends.
So close but yet so far away, i feel for you Pangeran.

DeletedUser5983

Thank you for the concerns guys, even though I couldn't get the last prize I do really enjoy the event.
If only I knew that there will be a double feathers day...
Anyway we now know that it is possible to grab all the grand prizes and all the set buildings in spite of all the maths.
I got one Lighthouse and two Phoenix Pavillions. Just missing that Temple of Phoenix.
I played only on Large Phoenix Egg. Received 50 essence at the start, 100 essence from email, several 140s and 200s from the Large Egg. The rest are from the quest and dropped eggs.

DeletedUser342

For once, I enjoyed a quest.
  1. I did not need diamonds to complete the quest
  2. I will complete the quest in the time allocated.
  3. The rewards (but not the special buildings) made the quest worthwhile.
Only one minor negative, I still could not achieve the maximum of 800 (golden feathers?) even though I was able to play for a lot more time every day than usually.