• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Phoenix Cult

DeletedUser5177

my main quest line has dissapeared, im left with only the 24hr quest line is this suppose to happen? i havent even gathered enough eggs to buy last building

cwgiii

Shaman
Kazarn,
Yes. You reached the end of the quest line for the event. There were only 86 quests this time. The daily quests will go on for the duration of the event, to help with essence. You can still collect essence from the eggs falling from the sky. And, I believe that there is still the opportunity for double feathers at least once.

As with other events (more so this time, IMHO) the last building is difficult to achieve without the help of diamonds.

DeletedUser5177

Have you completed quest 86 "gain a small amount of silk"?

That was the last one then you only have the daily questline.

Only spinning using 50's on double days is the key to finishing as that has the best possibilities, but you should still be able to earn 50-70 a day from collection and dailies and use them on the double feathers days.
thank you, i am waiting for double day to come up but even with double feathers i wont have enough. i just hope i get some freebies as well

DeletedUser5983

Just finished all the quest and 600 more to the Grand Prize.
I will have 6-7 chance on Double Feathers Day,
that would leave me 320-360 (600-240 or -280)
16-18 more times on the biggest egg (20 feathers each time) which I wouldn't have enough essence even for 1x.
Maybe I would have the chance if I get 200 essence for each time....
Any advice how to make my chances greater?
Thanks.

Killiak

Artisan
Well, yeah. A company is not a charity. The only real difference between all these game companies is how much effort they put in trying to draw your money out.

The thing is, if you want instants and buildings, it is actually better to use the small chests. The odds of getting the third grand prize, while also rolling a few times on the other Daily Prize set buildings, is less than 2%. Less than 1% if you needed to roll too often on daily prize set buildings
US forum calculations thread

Basically, you needed to know RIGHT AT THE START, what your strategy would be. Either go purely for the grand prizes, or go for a lot of useful buildings.
Of course, we had no knowledge of daily rewards and if the set buildings would show up more than once, how many double days we would have, etc.

Let me just say; the odds were NEVER in your favor in this event. So don't feel bad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5983

Yes, it might be true for this event, there's only 86 quest line.
I've managed to get the 3rd Grand Prize in Winter event, then we had 108 quest line for a month. And maybe the 100 keys bonus that I received via email also helped.

DeletedUser6336

Do the buildings improve with your progress through the chapters? In other words, if I build, say, the burning pool, does it stay at the level it's at on the day I build it (ex, supplies), or does it eventually (as I progress through the chapters) improve to make mana? Or could I save it and only build it once I reach the level where it would make mana? Thanks in advance for any answers.

m4rt1n

Adept
Building won in the event remain at the level they are when you win or collect them, even if you do not build them immediately.

There were plans mentioned to allow blueprints to be used to upgrade event buildings, but nothing has come of that yet.

cwgiii

Shaman
At the moment, all event buildings stay at the level at which they were claimed (won), not the level when placed.

However, there have been indications (from Inno, here on the Forums and on the old Inno TV) that Blueprints will eventually be able to upgrade such structures.

Blueprints, so far, can only be won at the end of a weekly tournament, by a fellowship advancing through the 10th chest. This is difficult to do, even with an advanced, well organized and motivated, fully populated fellowship. But it can be done.

m4rt1n

Adept
Finally got GP3 tonight spinning my last few essence which I saved for the mana building. Now I need a lot of rearrangement to build the full set, most likely involving deleting the winter set. No rush anyway as I have a couple of expansions about a week away.

DeletedUser5983

Oh how I wish that there will be a great surprise on the last day when I collect the first two prizes...
64.gif

JOQhxYF.jpg

m4rt1n

Adept
The wishing well keeps giving me supplies, about the same amount as 1 bread production, starting to wish!!! I'd given it a miss. :p

Well 11 days in and 89 remaining, and managed 2 prizes on most days, and have only won 10 diamonds so far, so the odds are not working in my favour. It can stay while I have space, but not a keeper if I need the room.

m4rt1n

Adept
Don't know why players so keen on that wishing well, not much to expect
as Inno is not known for "large" giveaways!!!:rolleyes:;)

Something new for long time players and heavily advertised by Inno, but in context of the real game, 10 diamonds can do the last 20 mins of 1 building upgrade at best. Even 200 for having the building for 100 days and getting "average" odds doesn't even buy a small diamonds building, especially in the latter chapters.

I sincerely hope no players spent diamonds to get the wishing well as there is not a chance in hell the diamonds spent will be recovered in the 100 days.

DeletedUser3781

Even 200 for having the building for 100 days and getting "average" odds doesn't even buy a small diamonds building, especially in the latter chapters.

I won three wishing wells. In 100 days they should give me around 600 diamonds. This plus free diamonds from finishing Elementals should allow me to get next diamond expansion in 100 days. Without wells, I'd have to wait until finishing the guest race after the next one.

DeletedUser5976

Yeah pity they don't give a guaranteed 10 diamonds every so many days, it prevents a lot of frustration. I have 2 Wishing Wells and got them for 10 days now and got a total of 50 diamonds. So I'm not complaining for myself. But randomness can make for long dry spells and therefore, frustration.

Killiak

Artisan
100 days, meaning 200 collects in an optimal situtation, is a very small sample size which is highly unlikely to get you a perfect statistical spread.
You need A LOT of Wishing Wells to improve your odds.