• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Phoenix Cult

DeletedUser3239

They should put Phoneix pavillon again since it is a part of the set and some players probably didn"t get it,myself included,got all three grand prizes,still missing pavillon and lighthouse.

DeletedUser5037

Is it me or are the fallen MAGIC EGGs only giving out 1 SKY ESSENCE per egg? I thought they were supposed to give 1, 2 or 3 SKY ESSENCEs! Please correct me if I am mistaken! ^_^

Deleted User - 106219

Occasinally they do give 2 or 3. It's just that the odss to get 1 are much higher, so that is the most common result.

DeletedUser5037

I've had all 1s for the past few days, now!
Ah well! I'm just unlucky, I guess!

DeletedUser5983

Is it me or are the fallen MAGIC EGGs only giving out 1 SKY ESSENCE per egg? I thought they were supposed to give 1, 2 or 3 SKY ESSENCEs! Please correct me if I am mistaken! ^_^

I guess you will get some 2 or 3's if you collect once in a day. imo because they've fallen on the same spot 2-3 times a day.

DeletedUser5976

Nope, that's not it. I collect several times a day and it's just random.

m4rt1n

Adept
They should put Phoneix pavillon again since it is a part of the set and some players probably didn"t get it,myself included,got all three grand prizes,still missing pavillon and lighthouse.

The Lighthouse is coming again, so maybe the Pavilion will too. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
The wishing well keeps giving me supplies, about the same amount as 1 bread production, starting to wish!!! I'd given it a miss. :p

m4rt1n

Adept
I just want to document this here. Due the the change to Summertime in Europe and Britain I used the 24 hour double feathers offer for 1 hour tonight and continued spinning to win the Golden Palace while still getting double feathers.

Completely by accident I realised the last hour was still double feathers.

A bug no, inno said 24 hours at double feathers on the offer so all is fair and I put it down to an accidental oversight.

As I reported it here the other day I didn't expect it to still be an issue today, but I won 2 Phoenix Nests while receiving double feathers due to the same unfixed oversight.
A few minutes left for anyone wanting a quick double spin on a decent building. :p

Edit add: I did not take advantage of a loophole as reading the rules, these things may be taken away from me. I reported it here initially so hope it is ok. I'm worried now about my game status and hope Inno do not remove me. :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser6205

I certainly hope the double feathers come up again before the end of the event. I did not know that they were active when the expansion sale was on, as it did not indicate it was. Therefore I did not open any eggs :(

m4rt1n

Adept
3 days of the Wishing Well, and so far 1kp, 180 Gems (the wholesaler gives me over 500), 1 gold (about the amount from one house after 30 mins) and 4 supplies (about the amount of a loaf of bread). I don't see this building lasting a week in my world let alone 100 days.
The biggest disappointment of the event for me so far.

Killiak

Artisan
3 days of the Wishing Well, and so far 1kp, 180 Gems (the wholesaler gives me over 500), 1 gold (about the amount from one house after 30 mins) and 4 supplies (about the amount of a loaf of bread). I don't see this building lasting a week in my world let alone 100 days.
The biggest disappointment of the event for me so far.

That's statistics and averages for ya.

But if you lack the patience, then you won't get the shinies.

DeletedUser5177

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Phoenix Cult event.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
my quest line has dissapeared, i only have the 24hr quest line now and i dont have enough eggs for the last building. Is there a reason for this dissapearence

m4rt1n

Adept
my quest line has dissapeared, i only have the 24hr quest line now and i dont have enough eggs for the last building. Is there a reason for this dissapearence

Have you completed quest 86 "gain a small amount of silk"?

That was the last one then you only have the daily questline.

Only spinning using 50's on double days is the key to finishing as that has the best possibilities, but you should still be able to earn 50-70 a day from collection and dailies and use them on the double feathers days.

cwgiii

Shaman

Yes. You reached the end of the quest line for the event. There were only 86 quests this time. The daily quests will go on for the duration of the event, to help with essence. You can still collect essence from the eggs falling from the sky. And, I believe that there is still the opportunity for double feathers at least once.

As with other events (more so this time, IMHO) the last building is difficult to achieve without the help of diamonds.

DeletedUser3466

I have a question about linked pieces: I placed them side by side on the same road connected to my MH but I'm not seeing the set bonus.

Can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong or if it's a bug?