• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Phoenix Cult

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
It will definitely become available during the event. Also please keep in mind that there may always be changes to anything compared to what happened on Beta. This happens to be such a case. ;)

DeletedUser3599

oky doke...I'll tell them to stop badgering me...lol
thx for the info x

Lelanya

Mentor
Hero's forge comes at the end of Orcs chapter, I need orcs at the beginning.
And the thing you are forgetting here is that any event building (even if it's trash to you) give you FREE (i.e. no supplies needed) orcs with 0 ("zero") population used and both orc strategist and orc vortex were 8 tiles buildings, unlike lvl 20 armory which takes 25 tiles and 1000 pop.

So if I'm going to sit in orcs and upgrade my AWs for the next 6 months, I'd rather have a "trash" building or two that gives me something I need and it doesn't decay, than have a totally pointless building that's wasting precious resources AND clashes with my style of play.
You guys are getting 2 buildings mixed up: Grounds of the Orc Strategist is awesome! I have 4 in one city 3 in another.... need more pls!!! I have lots of free troops to play with where I have 4....
With the Orc nest well that was handy for building orcs! Sold an armory :) once I placed my Forge I sold them!

DeletedUser501

if it is like the last quest, you cannot get all 3 chests without using diamonds. i contacted support and i was told you have to use diamonds to finish the quest. what a rip

m4rt1n

Adept
if it is like the last quest, you cannot get all 3 chests without using diamonds. i contacted support and i was told you have to use diamonds to finish the quest. what a rip

The last 2 big events have been possible without diamonds as they lasted longer so more daily quests and more main quests.

This event is like they used to be, not having enough quests to gain enough essence, to get the 3rd chest unlocked without a purchase or huge amount of good fortune spinning the wheel of fortune and landing on essence a lot of times and on double days, which didn't use to exist either.

DeletedUser4156

Just scroll up Jack. The answer by MufMUf and Rilian is there

cwgiii

Shaman
According to another thread, Inno had problems with it and moved it further down in the list. It will still appear, we just don't know when, or if the details of rewards will be the same.

m4rt1n

Adept
The WISHING WELL is live, spin carefully as average gain over the 100 days will be around 200 diamonds. :)

My Wishing Well is built, but due to severe space had to lose the Redbeard Kitcken Set and 340 pop that was my main reason for it. In 12 hours we will see whether it was worth a few 50 spins. :)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
I placed my wishing well, 1970 culture for a 3x3 is very reasonable for a chapter 9 building so I wait now for my first "mystery" prize.

On the downside I had to sacrifice my set win for the greedy orc to make space. Culture gain, 6 squares gain, small T3 +1 goods loss and 340 pop loss. We will see if it was worth the space in the coming day. :)

DeletedUser4462

Now it's here, the Wishing Well. Should I be happy now? I don't know.

It's like a gift that will be taken away from you after a hundred days.
Here I would say, keep it to yourself! And that's what I say now!

Would it really have been such a big loss or whatever for INNO to renounce this limitation?

Too bad :(

DeletedUser4456

I agree - and now the third building is part of the set - for the first time. More incentive to get us to use diamonds. Do they think we are stupid? or rich!!

DeletedUser3781

Looking at some people's cities I think yeah, they're quite rich

Timneh

Artisan
Can anyone confirm that the 100 day time limit of the wishing well starts when it is built and not when it is won ?

Pauly7

Magus
Can anyone confirm that the 100 day time limit of the wishing well starts when it is built and not when it is won ?
Yes, I believe so. I have two. The one that I have built is counting down the days and hours, whereas the one still in the lock up still shows as 100 days remaining.

cwgiii

Shaman
Thanks for the info Pauly. This helps me weigh if I am going to make the jump to try for the Well (s) or not.

m4rt1n

Adept
My first well prize, 180 Gems, not much really for chapter 9.

The Well makes a return on day 18 also, so we get 2 tries at winning it.