• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Phoenix Cult

m4rt1n

Adept
I just want to document this here. Due the the change to Summertime in Europe and Britain I used the 24 hour double feathers offer for 1 hour tonight and continued spinning to win the Golden Palace while still getting double feathers.

Completely by accident I realised the last hour was still double feathers.

A bug no, inno said 24 hours at double feathers on the offer so all is fair and I put it down to an accidental oversight.

I usually spend every month by a few £$ before you jump in, (as I love the game and don't mind funding what I can), but this was a nice unexpected little bonus.

Still way off GP3 though.

Edit: There is a bug though concerning the KP instants, The quest to spend 13 KP completed by just using a 5KP instant on my wonder the other day.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5093

What I liked about the 3rd grand prizes of previous events was that they were not essential. If you got them then they were very nice and powerful, and a great addition to your city, so something to really aim for, but if you fell short then you didn't lose anything other than that prize. In the winter event, for example, the 2nd prize was a set building, but not the third. It was difficult but possible to get a full set and therefore get all set bonuses in one of the set buildings without putting in an extraordinary effort and paying diamonds to finish the event. By contrast with this event, the only decent set bonus is the 4 link bonus on the 3rd grand prize. The rest are a thimble-full of goods or supplies, meaning that if you can't complete the set the buildings have very low value, making them not worth aiming for. Essentially it's all or nothing. That would be fine if the 3rd grand prize wasn't one of the set buildings, but since it is that means it will be next to impossible to complete the set even with a massive investment of time and effort.

DeletedUser3781

Edit: There is a bug though concerning the KP instants, The quest to spend 13 KP completed by just using a 5KP instant on my wonder the other day.
It's not about instants, any KP donated to wonders counts as 2 KP for this quest.

cwgiii

Shaman
I've read it either on us forum or beta forum (or both ;) ), I suspect it's from people who read game files.
Edit: found it https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/the-phoenix-cult.10244/page-4#post-60207

Does anyone know if this version of the Wishing Well is temporary structure or not? If so, how long does it last?

The reason that I ask, is that the other temporary structures indicate that (on the Gams of knowledge site). But there is no such indication this time there.

I have been saving all of my essence for this structure so far (or better).

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if this version of the Wishing Well is temporary structure or not? If so, how long does it last?

The reason that I ask, is that the other temporary structures indicate that (on the Gams of knowledge site). But there is no such indication this time there.

I have been saving all of my essence for this structure so far (or better).
It is a permanent structure, the rewards are for 100 days and after that it will stay in your city as a culture only building :)

as said further on that link which you quoted in your post.

m4rt1n

Adept
It's nice to see that the set buildings make a second appearance even if the 3rd grand prize set building is near impossible to get without a purchase for me anyway.

Main questline completed and I only have 350 essence left, with 220/800 feathers for GP3.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3781

Initially I thought of doing this too... but then I realized that if it only lasts 100 days, and only has 10% chance of giving diamonds or KPs (the rest of rewards aren't useful), then I'd probably get no more than 50-100 diamonds from it if I'm extremely lucky.
Actually twice more than that, because its production time is 12 hrs.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
So, assuming no collections are missed, you would average 200 diamonds (200 x 10% x 10 diamonds) and 20KP from the lifetime of the prizes per building. And get 180 pointless prizes. Still, if you were to go all out on them, get 8 or 10, that could be a decent amount of diamonds.

Have I got that right truf?

DeletedUser3781

Yes, well, even five of them should give you 1000 diamonds on average. Whether it's useful to someone or not, it depends how much they've spent before (because the prizes of everything go up with each purchase).

Pauly7

Magus
Oh, that's disappointing that it will die in 100 days... Hmm, I guess if I win two then I can have two hundred days' worth of wishing.

Killiak

Artisan
Indeed. But do keep in mind that it produces something every 12 hours. So collect two times a day, use it or lose it ;)

DeletedUser6263

i have calculated that it is impossible to get the 3 chests even if you only use eggs on double feathers days.You need 1450 feathers to get all 3 chests which equates to 5110 eggs but there is only 2788 available from the tasks and 875 available from the daily tasks. Does anyone agree with me?

DeletedUser5976

i have calculated that it is impossible to get the 3 chests even if you only use eggs on double feathers days.You need 1450 feathers to get all 3 chests which equates to 5110 eggs but there is only 2788 available from the tasks and 875 available from the daily tasks. Does anyone agree with me?
Not entirely, don't forget that you also get essences opening eggs.

m4rt1n

Adept
The building order seems to have changed since beta, I was expecting the Wishing Well, but it's the obtrusive phoenix egg instead.

Number one

Seeker
where did the daily exclusive the wishing well go , it was due today but they skipped it and put tomorrows exclusive up instead

DeletedUser4156

Just my guess but its probably gone or...it might be back later with...some "modifications" (lower chance for diamonds or/and increased time from 12h to 24h... Ehh it was to nice to stay that way

Deleted User - 1634960

The order of the daily buildings has been changed to avoid an issue.
It will still be offered (and will not be changed), but we do not know exactly when at this stage. ;)

Pauly7

Magus
No, I don't think you are factoring collecting 20 or so eggs a day from the outskirts of your city. Also the extra feathers from collecting extra sky essence when you are opening prizes amounts to quite a lot.

DeletedUser3599

The order of the daily buildings has been changed to avoid an issue.
It will still be offered (and will not be changed), but we do not know exactly when at this stage. ;)
well that's just fantastic..what am I supposed to tell my Fellowship?