• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Phoenix Cult

DeletedUser3097

Hi.
Some questions 'bout Phenih Cult. Where can we find the list of Quests?
1) During other Events our Archmage sent it to our Fellowship, but now i'm an Archmage:(((
2) I see Eggs in my city but can't open 'em. Have we collect eggs or those violet egg essence or smth else or only get it fulfilling quests?)
Can you help me?

There is helpful information on this website:

https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/phoenix-cult

The eggs around your city are for decoration only but yes, collect the magic eggs when they appear. Also complete the event quests.

Good luck! :)

Jackluyt

Shaman
Where can we find the list of Quests?
Here you go!
http://bit.ly/2FtsIGZ

29339747_10211356055317741_6203069002557884679_n.jpg

I see Eggs in my city but can't open 'em.

The big eggs are purely decorative. There are little purple eggs that fall one per hour that you can collect to gain Essence.

DeletedUser

Why does Inno insist on churning out these worthless hybrid buildings, which players get stuck with because they'll loose population if they want to sell them?

Nobody in my 3 Fellowships likes hybrid buildings, except perhaps newbies with small cities who don't understand that they're useless; in fact they're hated by most players, including myself. I can only assume they're one of the strategies Inno have come up with to slow the game down because they're not helpful for our cities, in fact quite the opposite because they've replaced buildings that were helpful, i.e. pure culture buildings.

I used to really look forward to the events but now they're only good for the instants, I don't enjoy playing them anymore, there's no excitement because I don't want the main prizes and I can't wait for them to be over! Anyone agree? Anyone want to stick up for hybrids? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

m4rt1n

Adept
I got the 100 free Sky Essence also, but had to check my junk email folder. :)

On another note, the first set building is proving impossible once more for me, 10 spins so far and nothing. I have spread them out, refreshed following all advice last time.

It kind of makes the event a non starter for me if I cant even get the first set building. :(

Edit: Spin 11 was successful. :)

Killiak

Artisan
It's poor form to put a set building on the second day, when people are still (relatively) low on sky essence.

Unfortunately, we cannot check ahead to see if this building will come again as a daily prize. :(

DeletedUser4609

ive only just started the orcs chapter and as a result im stuck in the quest already... cant get relics or solve any encounters etc as i need to orcs for everything on the map, so i need to unlock the amoury l20 then upgrade it 3times before i can carry on. annoyed

DeletedUser3466

Getting so fed up with the spend kp just before buy kp quests!!!! This is not fun or challenging it's ****ing annoying!!!!

DeletedUser3287

Why does Inno insist on churning out these worthless hybrid buildings, which players get stuck with because they'll loose population if they want to sell them?

Nobody in my 3 Fellowships likes hybrid buildings, except perhaps newbies with small cities who don't understand that they're useless; in fact they're hated by most players, including myself. I can only assume they're one of the strategies Inno have come up with to slow the game down because they're not helpful for our cities, in fact quite the opposite because they've replaced buildings that were helpful, i.e. pure culture buildings.

I used to really look forward to the events but now they're only good for the instants, I don't enjoy playing them anymore, there's no excitement because I don't want the main prizes and I can't wait for them to be over! Anyone agree? Anyone want to stick up for hybrids? Lol

I totally agree. The past few events have left me uninterested in the prizes, which leaves me doing very little. I'll probably only make it half way through this event, hoping for Mana buildings, and building boosts. :-(

DeletedUser3571

I agree on a number of points.
I think the set buildings are not worth the space (I would much prefer to have pure culture buildings, we get a lot less of these than we used to).
I think they put important daily prizes to early in the event (even though I understand they want you to buy diamonds to get it. however this does not help when you spend diamonds and still don't get the prize, as a friend experienced)
The way the daily prize works is annoying, as it leaves to much to chance. I have heard a lot of stories from people in my 4 fellowships that they have spent all their event currency and never received the daily prize.
( I think they should introduce a fourth chest that gives you 100% chance of the daily prize but in exchange it does not give you any feathers and it would cost more in essence, maybe 200 essence per chest)

DeletedUser5983

I also agree that the set building is too big, would be hard to find space when they need to be moved around. I thought the set building was a kind of tiny building parts -- when they've just promoted then I was so excited, and thought maybe they will start to make every new buildings much smaller. That would be perfect, no complaints :)
By the way, should it today the double feathers day? The daily prize is so familliar with every double-bonus-day...

DeletedUser5983

yes, just saw the + labels. My fault, didn't refresh the game.

DeletedUser5488

does anyone know where there is a list of daily rewards for Rise of the Phoenix? Gems of Knowledge only goes up to day 10.

m4rt1n

Adept
does anyone know where there is a list of daily rewards for Rise of the Phoenix? Gems of Knowledge only goes up to day 10.

That is because of the day it is on Beta, so the full list I don't believe is available, only 7 days ahead of time here.

DeletedUser441

2uhaqAj.jpg

I was also lucky enough to receive this e-mail from Inno. :) Strangely , a number of my Fellowship didn't receive it. :confused: Does everyone get the 100 sky essence or is it the luck of the draw ?

Yay thank you Elvenar!