• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Phoenix Cult

Deleted User - 384643

This event is about getting instants and some nice daily buildings. The "grand" prizes ain't that grand.
Indeed. I just took a look at Elvenar Gems of Knowledge and these "Grand prizes" are nowhere good enough for a place in my city, which is too bad because they are rather pretty--the artist did a good job on them.

It seems that with every new event Inno makes the Grand prizes increasingly worse. Perhaps they don't realize that it's just a game and it doesn't actually cost them any real money to make these prizes good.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is our Quest List (complete; all 86 quests obtained by actual play in Beta, not by hacking the game file) and Strategy Guide, which I am about to complete this afternoon:
http://bit.ly/2FtsIGZ

29339747_10211356055317741_6203069002557884679_n.jpg

Timneh

Artisan
It seems that with every new event Inno makes the Grand prizes increasingly worse. Perhaps they don't realize that it's just a game and it doesn't actually cost them any real money to make these prizes good.

I think that they make the prizes so bad so that they do not help a player advance through the tech tree too fast. After all they seem to keep making changes to slow players down. Just my opinion.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I've been playing for 16 months, and this is the first big event where none of the buildings are any use to me. The set is useless apart from the 4th bonus (broken rune or KP) and to get this bonus you need to have 5 poor buildings. There are decent mana and seeds buildings, but unfortunately they have arrived too late for me, I will be finished elementals soon. So, I was expecting a decent hybrid culture/pop building, as there has been with every other big event. Not only isn't there one (the one that exists is less pop per square than a house), but the grand prizes have no hybrids either. I really wish they would stop with these buildings that have reduced culture and pop because they give an insultingly pointless amount of coins, supplies or goods. I can't see how any player who looks at the numbers has any use for these buildings no matter what their position in the game.

In short, lets hope they resurrect an old hybrid from a previous event to give me something to spend my essence on. Fingers crossed :(

cwgiii

Shaman
I can't see how any player who looks at the numbers has any use for these buildings no matter what their position in the game.

***but they are preeeetieee***

said with deep sarcasm related to material gains.

But seriously, the art on some of these structures is quite nice. And, it is a valid point that there are folks out there that don't play from a strictly numbers point of view.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Point taken cwgiii.:)

Presumably it would be possible to make buildings both look good AND be useful though :D

DeletedUser3337

@Pimpy Build a training ground or merc camp
I haz a mercenary now and 2 extra armory toddlers ... 464 rangers now takes me 1.17 hours so me is down from 15.5 days to 26 hours *happycatdoeschickendance*

Anywayz yes what I wanted say ...
I am not really unhappy bout the eventbuildings.
4 Passageways will pimp© me culture, 6 Burning Pool will give me luverly Mana and last but not least ... 2 cute Golden Palaces bring some seeds.
That is all I need and fits perfectly in me made Elvenar Architect plan.

Now dont start throwing rotten eggs at me cuz I am happy :cool:

shinakuma

Seeker
Does anyone have an idea on how to do the "complete X amount encounters" quest. it takes me 2 days to scout a province.

m4rt1n

Adept
OMG U have to lookup this "wishing well" build they have for this event. apparently it can give diamonds!!!

Yes, a prize every 12 hours and the possibility of diamonds, but it expires after 100 days.

Edit: To answer your above question, the event last approximately 4 weeks so start scouting now and it will not be an issue.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5976

At what time does it start? Noon as it has been with other events?

DeletedUser6217

Hi.
Some questions 'bout Phenih Cult. Where can we find the list of Quests?
1) During other Events our Archmage sent it to our Fellowship, but now i'm an Archmage:(((
2) I see Eggs in my city but can't open 'em. Have we collect eggs or those violet egg essence or smth else or only get it fulfilling quests?)
Can you help me?