• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Phoenix Cult

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Phoenix Cult event.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser441

I find it hard to believe that the Dev's think that the production levels of the set buildings will encourage players to strive to win them , leave alone place them in a city. :( :confused: :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3781

Yeah, those grand buildings don't seem very impressive. The whole set also doesn't give much that would interest me, I'm gonna go for seeds and mana buildings probably.

DeletedUser3097

Dear elvenar team. You have done a good job with the fellowship adventures, by fixing the prizes. The event is playable now.
But about upcoming grand event '''Phoenix Cult'' its just ridiculous.
The grand rewards for upcoming event are bad as never before. I mean that goods production when buildings are linked. the reward numbers by chapter are simply useless.
I don't really understand how 200 tier 2 or tier 3 goods production increase will actually help me ? i mean i spend around 50 k goods each day.
I can understand that you nerf 1st grand reward, cause its really easy to get, but 2nd and especially 3rd grand prize.... i mean my 3rd grand prize from winter event witch i got in chapter 8 is stronger than 3rd grand prize i can get in woodelves, what is the idea ?

Dear Elvenar team, please reconsider buffing grand prizes.

Mod Edit: moved to the official Phoenix Cult feedback

Please note, this post by FatOldElf has to appear as a quote, otherwise it appears as the first post.

DeletedUser6205

So in watching the video, it says that the wishing well will lose it's power after 100 days of being placed in your city. Does it stop giving rewards completely? Or will it maybe go onto a 24 hr collection instead like in your other game FoE?

DeletedUser3337

I was able to complete previous major events within 3-4 days.
This way I gathered a high amount of eventcurrency fast.
If early on an daily prize was offered I liked, I could afford more chances.

Now new quests ask to recruit a certain amount of units. I never fight, instead cater, my barracks is at level 5.
Quest 26: train a mighty amount of units, for chapter 12: 2346
Quest 39: train a mighty amount of units, again 2346
Quest 79: recuit a huge amount of units, 4692

My barracks trains 436 units in 17.26 hrs
These 3 quests would take me ~376 hrs = ~15.5 days

It feels like the change is a bit too huge for a cat like me.
I rather have the old quests back: Train 100 units, Train 300 units etc

Last edited by a moderator:

LazyTony

Sorcerer
@Pimpy Build a training ground or merc camp - you can get it to a high level much faster than the barracks and churn out troops. The building hours per training speed is much higher. And you could probably do a couple of those building over level x quests on the way.

DeletedUser441

@Pimpy Build a training ground or merc camp - you can get it to a high level much faster than the barracks and churn out troops. The building hours per training speed is much higher. And you could probably do a couple of those building over level x quests on the way.
Training Grounds takes longer to build a training squad. :confused:

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I didn't explain myself properly - you will get much more troop training speed per hour of builder time with a merc camp or training grounds than a barracks. Maxing pimpy's barracks would take many days.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm intrigued by an upcoming quest for the first time in a long time. I go almost solely on the looks of prize buildings and hope that the ones I like will at least give me something decent. After the (in my opinion) horrors of the grand prizes of the winter event, the autumn event and even the summer event, now I see some things that I may consider building. Exciting times! For the last two main events I just stocked up on instants because there were not many buildings I would build.

However, if I were to analyse more closely I would probably agree about the prizes' outputs or the fact that I think the whole linked building idea is crazy, but I won't because I'm just looking forward to a couple of new buildings.