• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Coriandre

Adventurer
Hello, I like it but I have to say, it's quite tough to get those nice decorations in daily prizes, beside, sorry, but I'm really (really, really) fed up with that ferris wheel at the end, any chance that could be replaced, please? Some package at the end in which you can choose an item among all the event daily prizes, maybe? A genie ? ;)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Handles for Forks??

lihwei9123

Seeker
Well, the event concept and mechanics is just like that of the Halloween event 2020 in Forge of Empires. In FoE, players have to complete quest to gain tickets, and they use the tickets to buy candles, flashlights and lanterns to clear fogs in the board to get light bulbs that helps to obtain the grand prize, as well as various chests that yields certain rewards to the player, with an occasional chance to win the daily prize. The event building, Witch Hut - was very special, it yields frogs to the players. The frogs can be said to be vital to the players in early ages in the game, especially elven players in early and mid ages, where they do not have any access to long-range attacking troops. This event will be an perfect opportunity to them to do so

Sir Derf

Adept
I'm trying to work out if this ever matters, but just to add - if you don't collect an item, as soon as it scrolls off the left hand side of the page it will auto-collect it and you get a prize.
Does this work with cats and chests? If you fully expose either one (cleared square, not misty-square), don't click to collect, and scroll it off the left, it gets auto-collected?

Souki

Adventurer
The task to craft a good amount of all 3 types of goods does not include the sentient goods. In the Fellowship Adventure, they counted for the badges as well. Could you please look into this?

Pauly7

Magus
Does this work with cats and chests? If you fully expose either one (cleared square, not misty-square), don't click to collect, and scroll it off the left, it gets auto-collected?
Well it doesn't often happen that you don't collect something. It would only be accidental. In my case I had been leaving an uncovered lost item aside. I had intended to save it for the following day, but I also fancied advancing the board one more column. At that point I chanced upon a sudden pocket of "empty" squares, so the board suddenly jumped forward about three columns further than I anticipated. The gift disappeared off the left hand side, but it just flashed up with what I'd won.

In answer to your question - I don't know for sure - but my guess is that so long as any item is fully uncovered, with the mist cleared from it, you're not obligated to actually click and collect the items manually. Feel free to test the theory, but please don't hold me to account on it because I actually have no idea.

Pauly7

Magus
The task to craft a good amount of all 3 types of goods does not include the sentient goods. In the Fellowship Adventure, they counted for the badges as well. Could you please look into this?
Those types of quests never include sentient goods - the quest description will say something like "any basic, crafted or magical goods", which refers specifically to T1, T2 and T3. Fellowship Adventure badges are different. With those they happen to let a 3 hr or 9 hr sentient collection count as the equivalent T1.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Those types of quests never include sentient goods - the quest description will say something like "any basic, crafted or magical goods", which refers specifically to T1, T2 and T3. Fellowship Adventure badges are different. With those they happen to let a 3 hr or 9 hr sentient collection count as the equivalent T1.
Well, true. But. Today (on life server) I had a quest to produce 3-hours T1 production two times. I collected two 3-hours Moonstone productions and it fulfilled the quest. And it also says explicitly “Marble Mosaic, steel whatever I don’t remember or Woden Figurines”, which are definitely not sentient productions. ;)
I’m definitely +1 for counting sentient goods into the “collect goods” type of quest. :cool:

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah I think generally the game counts a 3 hr production from any T1 manufactory as being the same thing... but asking for a certain amount of goods does just want those non-sentient options.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
About this event and what´s been happening in the last events:

Seems like devs want to give miserable rewards this time, and looks by all the last events they are nerfing time to time all the good stuff in event chests.

- Events giving good time instants. Devs answer to this: "Oh no, you´re having too much of that, you´re advancing too fast, we´ll take it out and put troop instants instead :) "

- Events giving good troop instants (20 squads or more). Devs:"oh no, you bad players are having too much of that too, you´re breaking the game and recovering too fast in tourney and spire, we´ll nerf troop instants force you an HORRIBLE AND ABSURD tourney, let´s see how you survive to that bad players ;) "

-Events giving nerfed troop instants (5-10 squads). Devs: "Oh no no, you still survive our horrible new tournament and having free troops in the events so you can barely recover??? NOO WAY, we´ll take out from you all possible ways to get free troops, bye bye troop instants, and now we´ll put in the event chest mediocre and miserable KP amounts :D ;) "

And it is the same with the KP and PP in chests from last events.

Looks like InnoGames is trying to get rid of their players.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
- Events giving good time instants. Devs answer to this: "Oh no, you´re having too much of that, you´re advancing too fast, we´ll take it out and put troop instants instead :) "

- Events giving good troop instants (20 squads or more). Devs:"oh no, you bad players are having too much of that too, you´re breaking the game and recovering too fast in tourney and spire, we´ll nerf troop instants force you an HORRIBLE AND ABSURD tourney, let´s see how you survive to that bad players ;) "

-Events giving nerfed troop instants (5-10 squads). Devs: "Oh no no, you still survive our horrible new tournament and having free troops in the events so you can barely recover??? NOO WAY, we´ll take out from you all possible ways to get free troops, bye bye troop instants, and now we´ll put in the event chest mediocre and miserable KP amounts :D ;) "
I don't wholly disagree with you regarding nerfing of rewards, but... Time instants are removed from events because they can be won so plentifully in the Spire. Also, I find this particular event to be the one that's given me the most free troops compared to all the others.

That doesn't make up for the other prizes being poor, or so hard to win, however.