• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The most robbing and disgusting event ever!

DeletedUser4573

I wish to ask Elvenar Team is they them satisfied to robbing the effort , the joy of the game and money of the players by such a miserable and nasty way? I'm playing the game almost from 2 years, I have participating in many events, but this time your greedeness went outside all reasonable limits!!! For nine days I have invest more then 1300 snowflakes and pay 6 times and for all this time i have recieved ONLY ONE DAILY PRIZE- in the first day! I am more than sure that this is not the result of an incidental coincidence. This is a robbery! I hade investing in this game over 1,000 euros, and most responsibly I say to you that such a mockery is a conscious act of dishonesty , from that only you lose! I know you will erase this post, but I'm shure there are many other players, thinking like me.I do not intend to spend more money in this swamp, in which you put us, thinking that we are gullible idiots.

Deleted User - 341074

I have invest more then 1300 snowflakes and pay 6 times and for all this time i have recieved ONLY ONE DAILY PRIZE
That is well within normal odds. About the same chances as flipping a coin 10 times and only getting heads 3 times. Totally normal.

I have 1 account that spent almost 2700 snowflakes to get 2 prizes (average 1350 each like you) and
I have 1 account that spent almost 1,000 snowflakes to get 4 prizes (average 250 each).

That's just how luck and random numbers work.

DeletedUser4573

Looking purely mathematically even in probability theory when you only participate in bets with a 20 or 25% chance of a daily prize, there is no way not to win after 9 or 10 consecutive attempts. In this event I fail fourth times after such a series of attempts. I am also a very good mathematician, the cup of patience overflows with such fake and deliberately programmed dice!

Last edited by a moderator:

Killiak

Artisan
I am also a very good mathematician

If you were, you wouldn't have even made your first post.

Looking purely mathematically even in probability theory when you only participate in bets with a 20 or 25% chance of a daily prize, there is no way not to win after 9 or 10 consecutive attempts.

20% chance, 10 tries -> 10,7% chance to NOT win a daily
25% chance, 10 tries -> 5,6% chance to NOT win a daily

"no way".

Last edited:

DeletedUser4573

As much as your mathematical logic justifies such a "malhance," a commercial look at such a disgusting gameplay policy where the player has almost no chance to win and only pour money on the wind will repel anyone willing to invest money. Continue in the same spirit.

DeletedUser7744

I wish to ask Elvenar Team is they them satisfied to robbing the effort , the joy of the game and money of the players by such a miserable and nasty way? I'm playing the game almost from 2 years, I have participating in many events, but this time your greedeness went outside all reasonable limits!!! For nine days I have invest more then 1300 snowflakes and pay 6 times and for all this time i have recieved ONLY ONE DAILY PRIZE- in the first day! I am more than sure that this is not the result of an incidental coincidence. This is a robbery! I hade investing in this game over 1,000 euros, and most responsibly I say to you that such a mockery is a conscious act of dishonesty , from that only you lose! I know you will erase this post, but I'm shure there are many other players, thinking like me.I do not intend to spend more money in this swamp, in which you put us, thinking that we are gullible idiots.
I feel you, dhalgren. I've lost so many chances too... :( But that's how RNG works. AFAIK there's nothing "sinister" going on behind the scene. And in case of Elvenar, the low low percentages in getting things make it more ruthless.

Pauly7

Magus
I feel your pain as I too have been left screaming at the computer because the daily prize I had been banking on was not forthcoming even though I'd fed 1,000 nuts or flakes or whatever they were (not this event, I'll hasten to add).

Your grievance, however, is not with Inno - it's with the Gods of probability. Killiak and SoggyShorts are absolutely right. If you had spent 100,000 snowflakes and still did not have getting on towards the average amount of prizes then something would be starting to look odd, but you haven't. You have spent 1,300 snowflakes... and because it is a relatively very small sample then there will be many people playing this game in the same position that you are in, frustrating as it may be. Equally there will also be people who have won four times as many daily prizes as they should.

DeletedUser4003

Must love watching when someone trying to calculate RNG :D

Paladestar

Enchanter
Random is random, so alas some times you lose out, other times you win big.

On my main city on EN2 I have won 11 daily prize buildings so far and still have a little over 2500 flakes left. Very happy with this.

On my other city on EN3 I've also won 11 daily prize buildings so far, but only have a little under 300 flakes left. Not so happy with this!

Both cities have not bought any flakes and finished all of the sequential quests in the first 2-3 days of the event.

DeletedUser4003

welcome to random, you just got unlucky

on en1 last time i got 6 wells
on en2 last time i got 8 wells
on en3 last time i got 5 wells

from generated diamonds i leveled MA to level 5
got last level of builder
and i think 6 premium expansions

FOR FREE :p

----------------------------------------------

on en2 this time i got 10 wells + waiting for next well day
on en3 this time i got 4 wells + waiting for next well day

LOTS of free diamonds for my main en1 city :p (Horny Buddha)

1. If you decide to invest, dont cry later.
2. As you can see, luck totaly random.

m4rt1n

Adept
Bad luck and sour grapes come to mind, it has been a great event to play through for me and remember Elvenar is totally FREE to play if you choose.
Spin a few more if you wish, and maybe the RNG will work in your favour.

Myself I have had days and events where I think the game is rigged,(ask the support guys in my early days) but looking back over many events and almost 2 years playing I've done quite well and see that luck eventually balances out.

You need to remember that making a purchase does not increase the odds, keep that in mind and you will learn to enjoy the events, and if not, just dont participate and ignore them.

DeletedUser6967

I have not made a single purchase
My city is still standing tall, and I achieved a lvl 3 builder from the chest at the start of dwarves and the diamonds I won in the odd one out competetition. I have also made 175 diamonds from 2 wishing wells

Vroot TwoFoot

Adventurer
The only thing for Inno to watch out for is it tips the whole thing a bit toward gambling. Events like this turn your browser into a fixed odds betting machine where the payout is game items. I'm sure Inno have people horizon scanning recent legal moves, especially in the EU. Could bite them though.

Dr.nYo

Adventurer
on en1 last time i got 6 wells
on en2 last time i got 8 wells
on en3 last time i got 5 wells

from generated diamonds i leveled MA to level 5
got last level of builder
and i think 6 premium expansions

FOR FREE :p
what amount of diamonds are you talking about here , just wanna know some rough number. and yeah its rng based but info could prove usefull

Paladestar

Enchanter
Using only flakes from the 100 quests, daily quests and drops...

11 Frozen Shipwrecks, 6 Frost Carved Christmas Trees, 3 Winter Fairs, 2 Market Stalls

Good event I guess. ;)

DeletedUser4003

what amount of diamonds are you talking about here , just wanna know some rough number. and yeah its rng based but info could prove usefull

premium expansions

1st- 450 diamonds
2nd- 750 diamonds
3rd- 1000 diamonds
4th- 1250 diamonds
5th- 1500 diamonds

magic academy lvl 3 - 250 diamonds
magic academy lvl 4 - 500 diamonds
magic academy lvl 5 - 750 diamonds

5th level of builder - 1500 diamonds

all this is worth 7950 diamonds + i have spend about 3k by now on random stuff, mostly on refreshing crafting >_<

total of over 10k free diamonds

IamMiky

Seeker
I feel your pain as I too have been left screaming at the computer because the daily prize I had been banking on was not forthcoming even though I'd fed 1,000 nuts or flakes or whatever they were (not this event, I'll hasten to add).

Your grievance, however, is not with Inno - it's with the Gods of probability. Killiak and SoggyShorts are absolutely right. If you had spent 100,000 snowflakes and still did not have getting on towards the average amount of prizes then something would be starting to look odd, but you haven't. You have spent 1,300 snowflakes... and because it is a relatively very small sample then there will be many people playing this game in the same position that you are in, frustrating as it may be. Equally there will also be people who have won four times as many daily prizes as they should.

Lol spot on,one in my FS won 6 wells with 850sf-I spent 1300 got none,but got two event daily buildings before,and in a previous one I got 5 wells from 6 attempts,win some lose some.

m4rt1n

Adept
I spin 3 or 4 times then reload the game and try later as maybe the servers get stuck with the same RNG not being so random, as last week I won 6 buildings in a row, and also have similar experiences with the same prize boosts etc..