• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion The May Celebrations Event

DeletedUser

Recently I went into the data usage menu and made sure that everything was ticked, including "Receive e-mails about game events, features and offers as well as news about our other games". Is that what you mean by subscribe?

On a side note I've also given up trying to stop my email server from sending anything from Innogames to junk. I have tried all three of a) marking the emails as "not junk" b) setting the Innogames.de domain as a "safe sender" and I've also manually created an email rule which says "send any email from the Innogames.de domain to the inbox". None of them make any difference. The emails still all go to junk. I'm referring specifically to forum notification emails, but presumably the domain is the same for both. Incidentally I haven't raised this with Inno Support because I figure this is not actually anything to do with their side.

I don't think the above matters though as I've been checking the junk this week to see if anything resembling a newsletter shows up, but alas. I go through the same thing once a year or so and then finally give up.

:)Hello @Pauly7! It's a pity though, to miss out out on your seeds gift...personally I would contact support. The problem might not be 'anything to do with their side' but they might have a tip or two that might help...

Timneh

Artisan
well the question is rather general to understand a bit how the game works which is also what the company provides some info on the game meachanics or else the game will be very hard to play.
i am nto aksign something somethign specific rather general which aproach they took to make it happen
and depending their approach different approaches will apply to to devs with the event

since other post here said the easiest way to do it
is just random select one of the remaining gifts every time you open a spot, the 1 click random as they call it

which if thats the case would also answer my question

but of course the devs if they are afraid they give too much info they can always not reply.
but if they made it random i do not see why not say it that they random plac ethem all
which then will bring the question they randomize all the board at once or they just random select a gift every time?

In the past there have been a few times that people have asked for some info from the devs and they seem to have a go to answer that they do not like to give out info that competitors might be able to use so even if you ask for your question to be forwarded i think you may not get a useful answer. Like i said that seems to be the answer they always give no matter what the question was, if they bother to answer at all.

Hekata

Artisan
I'm in a good mood today so I'm going to say 1 (one) positive thing about this event. While I still hate the shuffle board I do like some of the small culture we can win in there like the bathrooms, the smallest room, the pond of autumn, the black lotus (although I find that strange since it's also going to be a daily). There is also one called the Monopteros that I particularly like although I can't recall from which event it is. And another called the Heroic Banner, I don't remember seeing before. I rarely went for those small culture when they were dailies but as filler prizes they are welcome.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
I was happy to win a new Monopteros so I didn't have to upgrade the old one. I would be glad to get a Pond of Autumn too for the same reason... I would prefer a 4 x 8hr time booster prize though!

Hekata

Artisan
I got the Pond and the Lotus, not the other ones (yet). Ha, 4x8hr, you're an optimist. By the new standards that would be the last grand prize of the event now.
BTW, that was my favourite chest too, I miss the good old days of plentiful time boosters.

Hekata

Artisan
Come on folks, join me in singing:

"Those were the days" (Elvenar version - by Hek)

Those were the days my friend,
We thought they'd never end,
We'd build and boost for-ever and a day,
We'd pick the prize we choose,
We'd play and never lose,
For we were young and sure to have our way.
Lalala lah lala, lalala lah lala

:D

Hekata

Artisan
We definitely need more and better emojis. I have a vague recollection of the devs promising us to do something about it, but I guess they forgot.

JAQQ

Seeker
REALLY!!!! why are we using the shuffle system again, no one likes it, crappy prizes!, no time reductions on the shuffle, almost all quests are to collect runes or do encounters i now have no more provinces open so am left waiting days and days to do one quest, and i can bet the next quest will be the same {runes or encounters} ive spent so much money on this game and it just keeps getting worse, i think you may be getting a bit money hungry as we are forced to buy diamonds constantly {but i wont be any more} we dont even get a choice of what we may get as prizes like we do with the chest system we are just given crap we cant use
Please get a bit creative and design some decent and different buildings as i have so many useless ones in my inventory, if you made it so we could sell some for a few diamonds would be good and make things a bit fairer why oh why do almost all have to be connected to roads now

AstralSoul

Illusionist
We definitely need more and better emojis. I have a vague recollection of the devs promising us to do something about it, but I guess they forgot.

Oh jeez nooooo!! Don't we have enough emojis everywhere already everywhere? Still not enough? Let's not pester the boards with them. We already have the classic ones, which is good enough.

No INNO, please do not stuff up with emojis. Makes me think of:

New Races; The Z Gen.

Bestest latest Smart Phone: The Portal.

Smily Manufactory: Generate Emojis.
Popular Assembly: Generate Likes.
Hash Lanes: Generates #s.
The At Zone: Generates @s.
Social Media: Generates followers (PP resource)
Museum of false-portraits: Generates pics (PP resource)

You get dumb people walking through your city starting at their cell phones. Instead of enhancing your manufacturers, they get reduced in efficiency, but in addition to their regular production, they produce Wi-Fi. From here, wi-fi replaces culture.

I bet some people would love this chapter!

Pauly7

Magus
How are you relating forum emojis to any part of Elvenar gameplay?

It's like saying, "oh no let's not improve the usability of a forum, what if Ford brings out the new Ford Emoji".

Sir Derf

Adept
On the other hand, can anyone dispute that maybe the team that brought us Microsoft Clippy couldn't have been put to better use?

Hi, I'm Orcy. It looks like you're trying to write a AWKP Swap message, Would you like some help?

Hekata

Artisan
@AstralSoul That is such a strong reaction to a simple request for a few more emojis, haha :D
I doubt we'll get them any way, and if by any chance we do, you don't have to use them.

@Sir Derf Well... I'll dispute it. I had never had much use of Clippy's help function, that's true, but I liked to mess around with it and I was sad to see it go. I don't think everything has to be 100% serious and useful, some things can be just for fun. Just like I put some buildings in the city because I like how they look even if they don't have the best stats.

Anyway we are off topic now, and that's my fault. I apologise to the mods. I won't be talking about emojis here anymore :)

DeletedUser9214

So I am at Quest #38. After which it will be one quest per day. The next milestone reward is at Quest #58. That means to get there I need 20 days... This event runs only for 20 days... Was I expected to complete Quests #1 to #38 within 24 hours???

Err? Am I dumb, or is there something wrong with that logic?

Pauly7

Magus
No the extra quests just stack. It's exactly like the previous daily quests except they don't activate until the first 38 have been completed.

DeletedUser9214

What I'm getting at is, we're now at Day 6 of the 20-day long event. Meaning, if I complete quest #38, I will receive ONE new quest each day correct? So won't I only have 14 day's worth of quests between now and the last day of the event? At which case I won't manage to complete up to the last milestone which is 58 quests no?

Or are there 20 day's worth of daily quests built up waiting for you to complete the 38th quest?

MakLoki

Seeker
I have tried contacting Support, but no joy...FRUSTRATING. I am having trouble with the "prizes" from opening buds in the May Tree events panel. This morning I won two prizes, one has showed up in my inventory but the other (Winter Deer) still has not materialised. Can you please advise. Many thanks in advance.