• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The main problem with Fellowship Adventures - IMO

DeletedUser6744

It also seems simple to me, but for some reason they don't seem to understand. It leaves me somewhat puzzled. :confused:

We have a saying here "Nowt stranger than folk" this is my first FS Adventure and I get it.. I have had no problem getting wands and witch hats etc. because I ask questions and also Google for answers, I'd never play a game without reading up on it or asking people how to do something.. but like I said there is " Nowt stranger than folk, for example, I was once in a queue at the supermarket and the lady in front of me had a boxed cake mix. on the box it said just add an egg.. the lady I kid you not asked the cashier if the egg was included in the box :rolleyes:. The issue of blacksmiths has been covered my little grumble is a silly one but annoys me something silly, when you are declining to get to the one quest you want, the icons often swap places, I'm declining the top one that suddenly switches to the bottom one or vise versa.. :eek: make it stop please it's driving me nutts.

m4rt1n

Adept
Comparing blacksmith badges to all the other badges, there is a big space issue also.

A blacksmith badge requires a minimum of 20 squares +roads per badge, but an elegant statue or diamond necklace require only 10 squares +roads per badge.

The blacksmith badge would be much better and fairer if it required 2 or even 3 Toolbox and not 5.

DeletedUser

Comparing blacksmith badges to all the other badges, there is a big space issue also.

A blacksmith badge requires a minimum of 20 squares +roads per badge, but an elegant statue or diamond necklace require only 10 squares +roads per badge.

The blacksmith badge would be much better and fairer if it required 2 or even 3 Toolbox and not 5.
If we look at the other badges produced by workshops they all decrease in numbers needed until we get to toolboxes which require the same number of productions as farmers:
brewery 50
treants 35
bakers 20
carpenters 10
farmers 5
and......
toolboxes 5!

DeletedUser6764

I found that the Fellowship adventures are now a pointless waste of time....hey are phenomenally dfficult to finish and the prizes are appalling. I don't go anywhere near them anymore