• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Last Alliance

kimkimkim

Summoner
The Last Alliance in EN Arendyll is in search of 2 active players with room for possibly more.....if you're looking for a relaxing fellowship where all we ask is that you do your best in tournaments, spire and fellowship adventures then we are what you're looking for....come check us out
Screenshot.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
Fellowship Adventure is just around the corner and we still have room for active players...…you need a relaxing place to call home and still be able to reap in some prizes, then come check us out or you can message me, kimkimkim, in game.....I'm waiting on ya!

kimkimkim

Summoner
4 spots available in this relaxing, no pressure fellowship......if you're an active player looking to chill out, then we are the place for you....come check us out.....message me, kimkimkim, in game if interested :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
3 spaces still available in this relaxing fellowship......we plan on doing the fellowship adventure so if you want in, NOW is the time to do it......I will be available for the next couple of hours to accept applications from active players.....send them in while you can :):)