• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Last Alliance is seeking active fun players

Twenty

Dreamer
Hello fellows
I am Twenty Arch Mage of The Last Alliance. We are a happy relaxed and non competitive fellowship and we are looking for new members. I don’t ask for much just to have fun, support your fellows and help as much as you can with tournaments, the spire and FA. We do one 10 chest push on the planks tournament and the rest of the time we all do what we can. If you would like to join a relaxed easy going group then please come on in.
I have room to take 4 but can make space if you are a small group who want to move together, please send me a message if you have any questions.
I look forward to hearing from you
love Twenty.

Twenty

Dreamer
Hello again.
update on previous message we are still looking for fellows to join our group I have 3 spaces but can make that 6 if a group would like to join. Please message me if you are interested.x

Twenty

Dreamer
Hi guys we are still on the hunt for fun chatty active members. We are not a really competitive group we do one 10 chest tournament push each cycle but with more members would like to try more. With the FA just round the corner why not come give us a try. We are a happy supportive group who welcome new players with most of our members having been with us for over 4 years. Come say hello and see if you enjoy our company.xxx