• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Last Alliance is looking for fun active palyers

• Thread starter DeletedUser1233
  • Start date

DeletedUser1233

Hello everyone
The last alliance is now looking for active players to join our happy chatty team. We need players with planks,scrolls and magic dust boosts but any one who is happy to join in with the fellows helping with visits trades etc would be very welcome. If you are interested pop over and check the overview and message me Twenty or Kimkimkim if you would like to join our happy team. I hope to see you soon.
Love twenty.x

DeletedUser1233

Hello again fellows with the fellowship adventures just around the corner now is the time to find a fellowship. We still have two free places for players who would like to join our fun friendly and chatty team. We dont mind if you are a new fellow just starting out or someone more advanced as long as you are active and want to join in with all aspects of the fellowship you would be more than welcome. Look forward to seeing new faces.xxx

Kaereus

Novice
Hello! I'd like to join a fellowship. I'm a fairly new player (halfway through chapter 3 at the moment), but I'm an active player. I have planks, silk and magic dust boosts. Would love to join a friendly and active fellowship :) Thanks in advance!

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Kaereus , we would love to have you.....upon checking it looks as though you have found a home, if you're still interested in us, please send me a message in game or reply to this thread