• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Last Alliance is looking for fun active members

DeletedUser1233

Hi there everyone hope you all had a great christmas and new year. Just wanted to let you all know that we are still looking for new members to join our small but friendly fellowship. We all play in the tournaments and had great fun completing the latest adventures. If you are looking for a place to play please check us out and send me a message we would love to have you join our merry team.

Happy gaming
Twenty

kimkimkim

Summoner
The Last Alliance on EN1 Arendyll is in search of a few more active members with planks, silk and dust as your boosts....If you can visit at least 5 times a week, can place fair trades, dabble in tournaments and fellowship adventures then we have a place for you, big or small cities accepted....please message kimkimkim in game if interested
Screenshot (3).png

kimkimkim

Summoner
The Last Alliance is still in search of a few good members, we are not overly competitive but we do dabble in tournaments and fellowship adventures, we trade fairly and visit one another often....we can use people with planks, silk and magic dust as their boosts....we will even take in a small, active fellowship also struggling to find members....please contact me here or in game...I look forward to hearing from you :)
Screenshot.png

kimkimkim

Summoner
Still plenty of openings, if we are what you are looking for, feel free to drop me a line.....can't wait to hear from you

kimkimkim

Summoner
We presently still have 9 spaces available....will even take in a small fellowship struggling to find players....message me here or in game

kimkimkim

Summoner
Our magic number is 9, that's right, still 9 spaces available for players (we will take in a small fellowship too) interested in joining a relaxed fellowship that enjoy dabbling in tournaments and fellowship adventures, we trade fairly keeping cross tier trades to a minimum, we like to visit each other at least 5 times a week and most of all, we all enjoy building our cities up....if we sound interesting to you, please take a moment and reach out to me here or in game.....I can't wait to hear from you :)