• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Haunted

Evefeist

Dreamer
Hi everyone, My name is Evefeist. The haunted has been going for around 18months and have recently lost some members, so we have a few spots to fill. We do 10 chests each week in the tournament, we do the spire as much as we can and we do all fellowship events and adventures getting all 3 stages. We like to have members who are active but understand that we all have a play/work balance. If you want to improve your city we are here to help you, just send us a request to join and you will be most welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baffa

Dreamer
Hi. Thinking of leaving current fellowship - seeking active fellowship. Access 2-3 times a day and always in top 5 for spire / tournaments / events.

I'll join when current Spire / Tournament ends.

Baffa Gray Havens

Evefeist

Dreamer
Hi everyone, My name is Evefeist. The haunted has been going for around 18months and have recently lost some members, so we have a few spots to fill. We do 10 chests each week in the tournament, we do the spire as much as we can and we do all fellowship events and adventures getting all 3 stages. We like to have members who are active but understand that we all have a play/work balance. If you want to improve your city we are here to help you, just send us a request to join and you will be most welcome.
Hi. Thinking of leaving current fellowship - seeking active fellowship. Access 2-3 times a day and always in top 5 for spire / tournaments / events.

I'll join when current Spire / Tournament ends.

Baffa Gray Havens
Hi Baffa, we would love you to join us at the Haunted. Looking forward to meeting you in our chat.

Evefeist

Dreamer
The Haunted on EN3 Felyndral is looking for new members to join us. We always get all the rewards in the FA as well as at least 10 chests with blueprint in the tournament each week and we also do the spire and all events. The tournament and neighbourly help are mandatory. We are a very active fellowship and would like our new members to be active and over 10,000 points. Preferably with either scrolls or steel as their boosted goods but if you have not got either of them we would still welcome you. Come and join us if you wish to improve your cities quickly. We have 3 places available.