• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Harvest Festival

Tiriake

Soothsayer
I did all the quests (like always) and I decided right at the beginning that I am not intrested in grand prizes. I didn't get those either. I got the buildings I wanted (wishing well, trading outpost, monument of ancient knowledge, carting libary and more that I didn't want).

I like that they added some new buildings. But at the same time I'm not very motivated by the prizes, because when they nerfed the previously won event buildings developers broke trust I had in them, I didn't even realise I had trust left for those people. I was in trouble when they did that and while I got out of it, I'm not trusting that those buildings we win now will remain worth winning and placing. That's why I'm placing temporary buildings, cause with those there is no pretense that they will be worth anything after they expire.

DeletedUser4878

Paying money entitles you to receiving diamonds. Nothing else.

Bad luck will always remain an option.

Nothing else !!!!!?
sad event 6.jpg

DeletedUser6687

I don't understand the bit where "they stopped half the challenges", as I got plenty of moon spliters to get GP 3 by strategically spinning only the 140 and mostly during the double days.

I have 1 spin left and decided to try for tomorrows pop/culture hybrid rather than an expiring 100 day building, as I get plenty of kp already from solving provinces, kp swap threads and the weekly tournaments.
They cut the events

2/3 the way thru, there was only one event to get chips. BEFORE THAT there were two. The one left only gaave about 35 per day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

They didn't cut anything, you just finished all 86 sequential quests. You now have only the daily quests left - they are easy, but give only 35 Moon Splinters per quest.

Congratulations on finishing all 86 quests, by the way.

DeletedUser

2/3 the way thru, there was only one event to get chips. BEFORE THAT there were two. The one left only gaave about 35 per day.
Next time check out the quest list so you can see how much further you have to go - I've finished on all cities but wouldn't have done so on the tiny one without advance knowledge of the quests as I had spaces for 6 tiny buildings.

https://elvengems.com/harvest-festival/

DeletedUser6687

Firstly, thank you to seeker....absolute clarity.
Secondly. To Lisica....is this one of those computer versus tablet things. I have a tablet and know the app varies...i must be missing these little insiders
Thanks anyway

DeletedUser6687

I am a very active arch mage of a low level group...i often try to keep them informed, but i am only as good as the info i get. I am not sure what you are saying, but i want some. We as a group battle on, then find out there a uneven playing field...i dont watch forum that much, but when i do there is jargon missing the newbies...look at the endless change of names on the world.......all missed opportunitiies.of making moneyffor the makers.

DeletedUser6687

Omg....what i was saying was that 80 percennt of names on world change because they leave. They give the game a go and leave. So you deal with it. Find the reason and deal with it...

Lelanya

Mentor
Larry
You ought to be building your fellowship with a good mix of levels. Not just new players trialing the game but also players with double and triple your own score. New players are cities that I accept only if
-they grow their score, hopefully daily
-they demonstrate good game knowledge by only building 1 of the tier1 non boosted
-they place valuable game buildings like the Trader or Magic Academy that are large.
-they use event buildings like The Harvest Festival to demonstrate activity

I would think that we did not expect to find a general remark on the harvest feedback thread

DeletedUser6687

Oh my lord....i wish.....build a team by picking and chooseing? I invite endlessly, and get no replies. I reckon the good ones dont want to join. I encourge and cajole. I have a long list and cull. I have offered to amalgamate. , the team. I wont abandon the 4 talking players i have. I have one better player who wont talk.
With respect you started in 2016 and may have lost touch.
Now, about the wrong thread. I have as a excuse the fact i am well into my 70,s.....the original thread got a life, and i kep addressing things as they happen. I will try better to find the rt spot. I only got a computer a few yrs ag0

Lelanya

Mentor
So
I wasn't able to make it on, did we get a bonus hour with a plank quest?
I got a nice mixed bag in the cities, some event culture, lots of time instants and refills and of course the new building and instant types.
I want to hear more about our Monuments of Ancient Knowledge and Trading Outposts. I have room anywhere for the Carting Library, love it, need more of those please.

Lots of stuff in inventory for an established player, and I am digging around now hunting up some Halloween decor. I found a Windmill of Evil, and suspect there may be more. I'm keeping some items around for Jack's potential arrival on scene, like wee workshops and all three tier 1 factory sets.

Oh my lord....i wish.....build a team by picking and chooseing? I invite endlessly, and get no replies. I reckon the good ones dont want to join. I encourge and cajole. I have a long list and cull. I have offered to amalgamate. , the team. I wont abandon the 4 talking players i have. I have one better player who wont talk.
With respect you started in 2016 and may have lost touch.
Now, about the wrong thread. I have as a excuse the fact i am well into my 70,s.....the original thread got a life, and i kep addressing things as they happen. I will try better to find the rt spot. I only got a computer a few yrs ag0
This will be moved by the mods to another place. Help will always be given here, to those who ask for it, Larry.
Just look around the different sections and do some reading, but we have several areas of resources for references - Wiki, CrazyWizardInfo, Gamers Gems of Knowledge and 2 Facebook player support sites (Platinum Leaf and Gems of Elvenar).
Plus I have located you on Winyandor (using Elvenstats site, marginally faster than loading all 3 realms) and sent you a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

I love my 6 Monuments of Ancient Knowledge , effectively adds 9 kps per day for 100 days.:D