• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Harvest Festival

DeletedUser4878

My fellows and neighbours have got better than I have. Really, I feel very sad :(
sad event 2.jpg

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Why so few splinters? I didn't coin or spend a splinter until fields of gold appeared on day 19, and I had 4300 to spend. That was day 19, with 7 days of daily quests and pickups around my city left to add later.

Susie49

Soothsayer
Well this has been the most eventful event for me ever as I have been a right doofus at least twice.

First of all my first prize building got accidentally deleted - that fatal $ sign on the phone app grrrr - and then I did not realise there were two sets - derrrrrr - so used up my moon splinters getting the harvest storage only to find it did not boost my shrines of Krarak or my Kirit weasel god building.

So I claim the prize for doofus of the day on this event :)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Yes social media sites are reporting almost no one got the grand prize. One guy got it, it seems. Pretty bad odds this time around :(
I like some of the prizes introduced for this event tho

I got GP3 easily a few days ago having only spent on the Moon Mirror. I have had 10 50 spins and 1 90 spin today to try and complete set 1, so I finish with 1 building missing from each of the 2 sets.
I will get a 50 spin tomorrow, with the 35 daily and the collected, but overall this went much better than previous events.
My spins up until getting GP3 were all 140 spins and most were made in the final 2 hours of a double day when the prize changed.

Lelanya

Mentor
I got GP3 easily a few days ago having only spent on the Moon Mirror. I have had 10 50 spins and 1 90 spin today to try and complete set 1, so I finish with 1 building missing from each of the 2 sets.
I will get a 50 spin tomorrow, with the 35 daily and the collected, but overall this went much better than previous events.
My spins up until getting GP3 were all 140 spins and most were made in the final 2 hours of a double day when the prize changed.
Nice! Post here if you got one folks

kimkimkim

Summoner
I too got all 3 grand prizes plus the 2 shrines that go with set 2, still have splinters left over to try for the tomato thing on the last day, even after blowing 800 splinters on the outpost and did not get 1....did not spend any diamonds, did not get the moon mirror, only did double sun flare days, the days the shrines were offered and i only went for the small cornucopias.....it is possible to get just as long as you don't go for too many other daily prizes.

DeletedUser4878

sad event 5.jpg
Paying money entitles you to receiving diamonds. Nothing else.

Bad luck will always remain an option.

ohh, you may be right, paying money entitles NOTHING.
But, sorry, I am sure I am a lucky person.
When I save some money, I am lucky. When I don't waste time to do the quests, I am lucky. When I found a reason to stop playing this game, I am lucky. When go out of this small feak city to the open real world, I am lucky. When I spend my free time with my family and friends, I am lucky. When I read books, draw a picture or play sport, I am lucky. When I achieve anything out of this, I am lucky.
It is almost like a prison with hard labor, and I will get my freedom soon.

Actually, the picture shows that I have lots of prizes that I haven't used yet, and I won't, even though I've worked hard to get them.
But, I hate that feeling. It looks like when you work hard and spend much time and money to make something unique to grip some people, then you lose consumers because they can't get it while they purchase lots of cheap things somewhere.

DeletedUser6810

So do we get a double for the last day of the event? I was kinda expecting it.... ?

geordianna

Soothsayer
how does the outpost work - I collected my first percentage but didn't notice any new goods appearing - I'm in sorcerers and halflings

Lelanya

Mentor
So do we get a double for the last day of the event? I was kinda expecting it.... ?
It is coming, it's just offset by a couple of hours. Want some Libraries with my leftover splinters

how does the outpost work - I collected my first percentage but didn't notice any new goods appearing - I'm in sorcerers and halflings
It's like a coin or supply refill. You will find it in inventory and can use it. I hope your Campus is at level 4, it will give 5% of the capacity for death stars or bottled skulls or stars

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7650

I got GP3 today and have the full set.Woohoo!I did have to buy two lots of MS to help me get there as this is my first event and initially l was unaware of the correct strategy to get to GP3.But l know now and l will be ready for the next event!
Got all of the daily prizes l wanted as well,so overall pretty happy:)

DeletedUser6687

I am
Hi everyone,
I am new to this game and to these events.I have been playing for a few weeks.
I just finished the 86th and as far as l know the last quest other than the daily quests today.I have 310/800 sunflares for the last grand prize.I have only put splinters into the large cornucopia to maximise the amount of sunflares l get.
I also bought the temp. building which awards extra splinters when you collect them from around your city.
Now if l complete the remaining daily quests at 35 splinters each l can open the large cornucopia another 5 times(roughly) and get another 100 sunflares taking me to 410/800.Not sure how many splinters l can collect around my city and how many sunflares that will equate to but seems l have almost no hope of unlocking the last grand prize.
Am l missing something?Have l done something wrong?Will there be more quests to complete at some stage?
Any help,advise or info would be appreciated.Thankyou.

DeletedUser6687

Like you i thought i could make the 3rd and last prize...Then they stopped half the challenges, so there is no hope. Raw deal, i reckon. I also have been saving for a double pointer....nothing yet....also i was only opening the large cupola...only got 2 builds....one day i got 3 of a kind...of some silly thing.

m4rt1n

Adept
Like you i thought i could make the 3rd and last prize...Then they stopped half the challenges, so there is no hope. Raw deal, i reckon. I also have been saving for a double pointer....nothing yet....also i was only opening the large cupola...only got 2 builds....one day i got 3 of a kind...of some silly thing.

I don't understand the bit where "they stopped half the challenges", as I got plenty of moon spliters to get GP 3 by strategically spinning only the 140 and mostly during the double days.

I have 1 spin left and decided to try for tomorrows pop/culture hybrid rather than an expiring 100 day building, as I get plenty of kp already from solving provinces, kp swap threads and the weekly tournaments.

m4rt1n

Adept
A new day on the event, so please don't merge, the last and I am out of moonsplinters, however unlike previous events, the daily "Episodic Event Quest" box has not disappeared like in previous events and is still showing a countdown timer equal to that of the event end timer.

To sum up, too many sets in my opinion, 1 set is enough and hard to place, 2 is impossible (almost) and I miss the Grand Prize that is a sit alone good Culture/Population hybrid.
Overall though the quests were much better than previous events without to many of the solve x encounters, buy x knowledge points that have been a problem in the past.
Some very nice new graphics on the buildings and one stand out for me is the Fields of Gold, the way the corn realistically blows and shimmers makes my halflings fields look so bland. Things have come a long way recently so I have great hope for the future. :)

DeletedUser

On 2 of my cities (the smallest) I did buy the moon mirror and of course got all 3 Grand Prizes, although I only did the 50 moon splinters each time, on my main city (Arendyll) I spent no diamonds at all and still got the 3 Grand Prizes (50 moon splinters), didn't get both the small 1 day buildings, but got the other; also got one of set 1 to go with GP1.

My 2nd main (Winyandor) was just unlucky and spent too many moon splinters on non-double days and so didn't get GP3.

You need to decide in advance which way you will go, do you want the Grand Prizes or are you more interested in daily prizes.

Spending money guarantees nothing, just more tries xD