• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Harvest Festival

FieryArien

Necromancer
Does anyone know if the new building Carting Library (the one that gives 1 KP/24 hours) requires street connection? I suspect it does and it would raise the space requirements considerably since it’s only 2 squares building. (For some reason it’s hard to decide what I want from this event.)

DeletedUser7662

HI everyone! I'm a new player (just started a couple of weeks ago). I'm working on the Harvest quests, but a lot of my upcoming sequential quests are "Produce [Tier 1 Boost]". I am about halfway through chapter 2. Does this mean I have to wait until near the end of chapter 3 to do these quests? Is there no way for a lower chapter player to opt out?

Thanks for the help!

Deleted User - 106219

Your Tier 1 Boost is unlocked in chapter 1. Why would you need to be in chapter 3 to do that quest? Could you explain what you're thinking here?

FieryArien

Necromancer
HI everyone! I'm a new player (just started a couple of weeks ago). I'm working on the Harvest quests, but a lot of my upcoming sequential quests are "Produce [Tier 1 Boost]". I am about halfway through chapter 2. Does this mean I have to wait until near the end of chapter 3 to do these quests? Is there no way for a lower chapter player to opt out?

Thanks for the help!

Your “Tier 1 Boost” is Planks (I found you on Felyndral on elvenstats). Quests to "Produce [Tier 1 Boost]". in your case mean productions in the Planks manufactory.

Btw what you get at the end of chapter 3 is your Tier 3 boost (dust). ;-)

Edit: typo.

DeletedUser7662

Your “Tier 1 Boost” is Planks (I found you on Felyndral on elvenstats). Quests to "Produce [Tier 1 Boost]". in your case mean productions in the Planks manufactory.

Btw what you get at the end of chapter 3 is your Tier 3 boost (dust). ;-)

Edit: typo.
Thanks a lot for your help! I feel silly now thinking it was a boost from the magic academy.

Sir Derf

Adept

Thanks for the help!

Tier 1 refers to the first group of Standard Goods; Marble, Steel and Planks.
Boost refers to the one Standard Good out of the three which will see increased production when you collect matching relics (mostly from solving encounters on the World Map). Which good it is can be determined by looking at the standard goods from the status menu at the top of the screen or by selecting you Main Hall.

Good Luck.

Lelanya

Mentor

Thanks for the help!
If you are truly stuck anywhere tho, try writing support. A polite appeal for help may get a quest moved along for you

Sir Derf

Adept
Peeking at Platinum Leaf's list, it looks like they paired all the high level building upgrade quest items with alternate scouting or technology quest items, balancing out for Level 1 players who don't have high level upgrades available versus high level players who take an eternity to scout.

DeletedUser5306

Does anyone know if the new building Carting Library (the one that gives 1 KP/24 hours) requires street connection? I suspect it does and it would raise the space requirements considerably since it’s only 2 squares building. (For some reason it’s hard to decide what I want from this event.)

Hello FieryArien,, not sure if it needs a street connection, my guess is yes since until now expiring buildings need one.
However it is only 2x1 meaning that you can easily find streets dead ends where you could fit this small building.

Deleted User - 106219

Any building that produces something needs a street connection.

DeletedUser4695

Greetings folks, Please, would it be possible to have a second Burning Man daily prize for the Harvest Festival, I started 2 days late and I missed the opportunity to try to get Burning Man, it looks so cool, in some cultures it would be referred to as the Wicker Man.

Thanks,

Emberwing

FieryArien

Necromancer
Hello FieryArien,, not sure if it needs a street connection, my guess is yes since until now expiring buildings need one.
However it is only 2x1 meaning that you can easily find streets dead ends where you could fit this small building.
Any building that produces something needs a street connection.

Right. :-( Thank you both. I guess I just needed someone to destroy my silly hope. :rolleyes:
It still might be a good choice considering my current game progress and plans. I’ll keep an eye on the buildings offered before Library and decide accordingly. Thanks again.

Btw I’d like to say I like the event. The background in the app is just plain lovely! And the event buildings are beautiful. Such an eye candy.

DeletedUser6404

I have done the whole sequential quest list and I though it was all fun & greatly done! The prize choices are beautiful, both the set 2 & some dailies... but... The Harvest Festival is missing one very important thing: Why no fighting assists; where are those mage multipliers & unleashed units...? :eek:

Please throw in a few of those dailies in each big or small quests. They make the game more interesting imho :)

m4rt1n

Adept
So double day again and the clock is the same, so I'm going to be waiting for the last 2 hours to spin on the next building.

DeletedUser6967

i have heard that the trading center expires, is this true

DeletedUser7650

Hi everyone,
I am new to this game and to these events.I have been playing for a few weeks.
I just finished the 86th and as far as l know the last quest other than the daily quests today.I have 310/800 sunflares for the last grand prize.I have only put splinters into the large cornucopia to maximise the amount of sunflares l get.
I also bought the temp. building which awards extra splinters when you collect them from around your city.
Now if l complete the remaining daily quests at 35 splinters each l can open the large cornucopia another 5 times(roughly) and get another 100 sunflares taking me to 410/800.Not sure how many splinters l can collect around my city and how many sunflares that will equate to but seems l have almost no hope of unlocking the last grand prize.
Am l missing something?Have l done something wrong?Will there be more quests to complete at some stage?
Any help,advise or info would be appreciated.Thankyou.

Deleted User - 106219

You've done nothing wrong, this is intended. To get the third grand prize you either need to take advantage of a double day, or you need to spend cash. Or you need to have INCREDIBLE luck, getting extra splinters multiple times when opening chests.

Lelanya

Mentor
Hi @Oscar Kitty grats on finishing!
@tonton-des-bois has a guide for the best approaches in Player Guides & Strategies area but from what I recall:
-Use the small chests esp on double days like today if you want the grand prizes
-Use the large chest to get the daily prizes
-Use the middle one if you want more of the other awards like the instants and refills
I generally do a mix of all of them (love those 8hr instants)