• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Harvest Festival

Timneh

Artisan
There was talk of a building that boosted nut collection (or cheeses or moons.... whatever it is this time). Was that just a ruse, or something that was tested on Beta, but not brought forward?

There was a live Q&A on facebook earlier today and it was said that the moon mirror would be offered on live worlds but they did not say when.

I've also decided this time around that I'm not interested in any of the grand prize buildings.

I don't know if by saying you have no interest in the grand prizes you mean you will not be collecting them but if you amass enough moon splinters to get the prizes they will be given to you when the event finishes anyway. At least thats what happened to me in a previous event. I did not want the grand prizes so did not collect them but they were in my inventory at the end of the event.

Pauly7

Magus
I don't know if by saying you have no interest in the grand prizes you mean you will not be collecting them but if you amass enough moon splinters to get the prizes they will be given to you when the event finishes anyway. At least thats what happened to me in a previous event. I did not want the grand prizes so did not collect them but they were in my inventory at the end of the event.
Yeah they may end up in my inventory like lots of other stuff, but this time round I don't see myself building them. I guess all I mean is that all things being equal I will be going after the daily prizes that I want and not paying attention to the number of those yellow beach balls that I'm picking up. I think these are sun flares right? I haven't done a lot of background reading.

Sir Derf

Adept
Question: How many Sun Flares to unlock the second and third Grand Prize? I did not see this on either the official wiki or Platinum Leaf's page

DeletedUser3671

I was actually crazy enough to think about buying that moonsplinter +1 building.

But then i saw how the payout of the run-around-and-collect was squeezed to a minimum of almost every time giving only 1.

So the building is worthless, it's not going to get us nearer the 3rd grand prize, be course the only thing it gives extra is the ones cut away on the ones you collect on a daily basis.

And i agree on the set buildings. Not worth it. They are way to big for what they give. And when you look at it from the perspective of S&D chapter and up, where we are forced to have so and so many of each settlement buildings to complete a quest, which CANNOT be declined. Then there's no room for extra buildings. I might get stuck in Halflings be course i'm not going to buy premium expansions. And from what i can read it's even more insane in the chapters after that.

DeletedUser

Where is it available, as I don't see it?
People should also be aware that like all offers, its only available on one city on an account - so if like me you have a cities on Arendyll, Winyandor and Felyndral then the city open when the offer appears is the only city that will get it - as I'm also in Beta I knew roughly what time it would appear so made sure to be in my smallest city to get it there. :)

Pauly7

Magus
I'm just wondering why we have a beautiful autumnal background for the event on the APP but not on the PC version.
This is the only thing I'm thankful for.... I won't need to go out there with a rake to clean it all up. :)

I'm never quite sure why people are fascinated by the colours of death and decay in Autumn.

DeletedUser7655

ok is it just me or will I be stuck on the "accept 5 trades" quest for ever. Been playing for a week now so dont have millions of steel marble or wood and the players who are trading these items are asking for loads (30000+ ) or are asking for stupid exchange rates (20 marble offered for 200 silk demanded) come on folks help out the little guys :)

ok whinging over....... have fun in the game

J.

DeletedUser7472

ok is it just me or will I be stuck on the "accept 5 trades" quest for ever. Been playing for a week now so dont have millions of steel marble or wood and the players who are trading these items are asking for loads (30000+ ) or are asking for stupid exchange rates (20 marble offered for 200 silk demanded) come on folks help out the little guys :)

J.
You should definitely join a fellowship, they will gladly help you. I sent you a message on Felyndral.

DeletedUser5306

J.

Or if you are not in a fellowship, just message a bigger player around you in your neighborhood, he will surely not hesitate to help you. :)

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Just wondering, are you guaranteed to get all three grand prize buildings by doing all the 86 quests and daily quests?
(this is without collecting the extra city moon shard drops or buying the moon mirror)

DeletedUser7472

Just wondering, are you guaranteed to get all three grand prize buildings by doing all the 86 quests and daily quests?
(this is without collecting the extra city moon shard drops or buying the moon mirror)

Read here for the answer. Long story short: you can get all three grand prizes if you buy cornucopias during the double sun flares days. That way though you won't be able to get the daily buildings to complete the set. It should be possible to complete one set, to complete both you'd have to invest some money.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
my screen is showing 1.3 hrs left on 2x sunflares but theres no +5 +10 +20 on the event tab...o_O

buggy.JPG