• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Harvest Festival

DeletedUser7650

Hi everyone!
So l am new to the game and these seasonal events and have a noob question.
I see that moon splinters show up randomly around your town.If you do not collect them do they remain after the event finishes or do they vanish.I’d like to keep a couple as a souvenir.

Sir Derf

Adept
A fallen moonshard increases in quantity if you don't pick it up immediately... What is the maximum maturity time? What is the maximum mature amount?

Sir Derf

Adept
Hi everyone!
So l am new to the game and these seasonal events and have a noob question.
I see that moon splinters show up randomly around your town.If you do not collect them do they remain after the event finishes or do they vanish.I’d like to keep a couple as a souvenir.
They vanish.

DeletedUser6744

Hi Oscar Kitty. When the event ends the moon splinters and everything else will vanish back into the world of shadows so you will not be able to hold any back.

DeletedUser7650

Thanks for the replys Sir Derf and BeerGutt,much appreciated.

Deleted User - 106219

A fallen moonshard increases in quantity if you don't pick it up immediately... What is the maximum maturity time? What is the maximum mature amount?
No, it doesn't. You can pick it up right away and get +3; you can wait for hours, and get just +1. It's random, with +1 being the most common.

DeletedUser3542

Don't forget to check your email one titled Celebrate the Harvest Festival, You will receive 100 moon splinters.

Sir Derf

Adept
No, it doesn't. You can pick it up right away and get +3; you can wait for hours, and get just +1. It's random, with +1 being the most common.
So, when the Platinum Leaf wiki page says:

Click on them to collect one or several Splinters, depending on how long it has been standing there.

they were not accurate?

Deleted User - 106219

Speaking from personal experience: It doesn't matter how long you wait. So yes, that "depending on" part is wrong.

DeletedUser6357

Surprisingly successful start - only 17 tasks were enough to win the first daily prize. The more interesting thing was that I won so many Moon Splinters from a small and large Cornucopias , so I already have 100 Sun Flare.
:cool:

DeletedUser

Usually you get +1, however sometimes they'll be +2 and occasionally +3.

The length of time in picking up doesn't change the value - the maximum number of individual moonshards are 6, so if you are offline for 8 hours while sleeping then there won't be more than 6 moonshards and if you're lucky you might get a value of more than +1.

Sir Derf

Adept
Ah, the irony train has arrived in the station. Sequential Quest #5, spend 1 Knowledge Point. Sequential Quest #6 reward, here, have 3 Knowledge Points.

Pauly7

Magus
There was talk of a building that boosted nut collection (or cheeses or moons.... whatever it is this time). Was that just a ruse, or something that was tested on Beta, but not brought forward?

Pauly7

Magus
I thought I'd just jump in with a little early negative feedback.... sorry, I'm just in the mood for negativity, but I will still enjoy this event.

Set buildings: They still seem really pointless to me. Well, I take that back slightly because I do like the concept, but the reward compared to the massive footprint required is kind of awful and so we haven't progressed with them any since they were first conceived. I think the amount of non-boosted goods that they kick out has been beefed up, but I don't know why Inno can't understand that unless the output of non-boosted goods is the same as we can produce boosted, then there is no point.... OK, OK, to say it in a more positive way - it is no more than a slight sweetener attached to a culture / pop building, but not enough for it to be used as any defining factor, especially not compared to the huge footprint of the set.

I've also decided this time around that I'm not interested in any of the grand prize buildings. That's not to say they're bad, but they are not as good as the likes of Woodelvenstock in terms of stats (and that was a daily building) and are not as attractive to me as the other culture / pop buildings that I already have. No, instead I will just focus on waiting for some good mana producing daily buildings to come around - hopefully there are a couple of corkers!

DeletedUser5306

No, instead I will just focus on waiting for some good mana producing daily buildings to come around - hopefully there are a couple of corkers!

See below (Culture & more + Expiring buildings):

CULTURE AND MORE
culture-and-more.png

EXPIRING
expiring2.png

DeletedUser

The Moon Mirror was a premium building and offered at £4.99, the +1 is how much you get for every moonshard collected, so if you were to get +2 or +3 from that individual collection the mirror would only give you +1 as its per moonshard which has fallen and not how many +

Pauly7

Magus
Interesting, thanks. I'm intrigued by most of those. I seem to recall I've seen there were a couple of good 1x1 mana buildings too.