• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Harvest Festival

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Harvest Festival, which starts this Thursday.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

m4rt1n

Adept
Looking forward to this event, although I'm going to be taking my time once again. I don't see the rush as I have no space, being in the middle of the Halflings.

Sir Derf

Adept
I have some questions about analyzing the relative benefits of the three different cornucopias. Any takers?

Jackluyt

Shaman
All about the Event!

You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship - and if you want to be notified when I post stuff like this, hit 'Like' and 'Subscribe' under the video on YouTube.
:)

I have some questions about analyzing the relative benefits of the three different cornucopias. Any takers?

Pheryll posted the stats for the Cornucopias on the US Forum; I have a graphic of his results in my note: https://tinyurl.com/y94rp7zh

It is also discussed in the video!

Sir Derf

Adept
All about the Event!
Pheryll posted the stats for the Cornucopias on the US Forum; I have a graphic of his results in my note: https://tinyurl.com/y94rp7zh

It is also discussed in the video!

I have seen your page, and have seen the grid. Is there a description of his method to compute these values, or where he shows his work? Can you link me to the US Forum, and his post? Is there a way to contact him?

I did rough computations, and I closely agree with his Small and Large values, but am very different compared to his Medium values, such that I find the Medium Cornucopias to be the best choice for maximizing Sunflares.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7472

I have seen your page, and have seen the grid. Is there a description of his method to compute these values, or where he shows his work? Can you link me to the US Forum, and his post? Is there a way to contact him?

I did rough computations, and I closely agree with his Small and Large values, but am very different compared to his Medium values, such that I find the Medium Cornucopias to be the best choice for maximizing Sunflares.

I made the same thing here, and I got the same results. That thread should have the answers for you. Let me know if you want the link to the spreadsheet.

DeletedUser6687

We in w aus are not getting it......when will it start.....?.

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Harvest Festival, which starts this Thursday.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
When will it start in w aus....what time please??

Last edited by a moderator:

FieryArien

Necromancer
@larryary, in the event announcement they say The event will run from Thursday 27 September (afternoon). That’s not really specific time, but since it’s almost noon in Germany (summer time), we can expect the event to start in just a few hours.

DeletedUser4003

it will start in 9 min or in 1hr and 9 min

ready to do half of the q's in 1st day :p

also thanks to inno getting us 2 instead of 1 --- sets and useless grands

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6687

Well i found out it is UTC time....whatever that is...i have just locked our chooks up and they go to bed at sunset...so the possum is due in about 4 hrs?

DeletedUser3097

UTC is the time zone used all over the world, and does not change for light saving hours.

BUT what you want to know is when is the quest starting?

It is just a few minutes past noon in Germany right now, and Germany is Elvenar time!

So... I imagine the quest is due in the next few hours but any more than that would be a pure guess!

Your chooks are in bed and you are ready, so next put on the kettle, put up your feet, and all the while keep an eye on the game!

DeletedUser6687

Utc....never heard of it here....i am still not aving it....when they ad an event it should be german get ou of bed time plus 8 hrs...to say pm..means absolute squat, ....my tribe are not happy with me, for alerting them. They sold up to accomadate the anticipated.....dont get me started............on tribes of Europe....know what i mean?

DeletedUser6687

Aussie...is my team...resolute...recruiting barbie lovers and strong beers. Girls to boys 50/50