• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Game World

DeletedUser3032

Well here it is.

ELV_MAP.png

DeletedUser3337

Wot ya been up to Buffie?
Lets move to center, we be neighbours and you come visit me each day, deal?

DeletedUser3032

Deal! I've been digging wormies :p

What have you been up to?

When i go back on my PC im gonna find out where i am on there.

DeletedUser3337

Go away you wif wormies!!!!!
I been pestering dah cat off course! And .. Gonzo and Gizmo, me new gerbils lol
Waiting here, curious to find out if I will be moved on the map :D

DeletedUser3032

Why would you be moved? Are you in a good area at the moment? Also you can stop yourself being moved, in the settings there is an option.

DeletedUser3337

Oh noes, 38 coinmines and some 50 inactives, if you call this a good area then I pitty those in a bad area lol :D

DeletedUser3032

Bottom right of the world is attrocious and also the center of the world is quite patchy with loads of free space. Dunno why they tell us they move people there who are more active. Theres hardly anyone there!!!

Oh and this :)
THE_ANNO_FAMILY.png

DeletedUser3781

Hey @king0r , that's impressive. How did you do it? Did you just scan the map to find everyone from your FS? That would be loads of work :eek:
Also, on the map with FS members are their city placed when the lines meet? Or on the opposite side to where their names are placed?

DeletedUser3032

Where the 2 lines meet. Basically every 2 pixels is a city (pretty much), it's just going round the map zoomed out and count the outer cities. Then it's just a case of loading the target city, go to world map, move directly north/south and then east/west to the end of the map. Then count cities on the outer edge to a point where you know from making the outline in the first place. Then you can plot it one line. Then you do the other. (N/S then E/W).

There is something funny about the map though, it never completely lines up when going around it. But it's not far off. Probably my counting.