• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Future of Fellowship Adventures?

BlueSoul

Seeker
I play this game because I got sick of defending/fighting or getting wiped out by serial thugs in other 'building' games, & I enjoy the global social interactions of belonging to a FS with like-minded players. Fellowships are to me the 'pillars' of this game, and FAs are an important FS TEAM event - neutral ground (building, not battling) for all player abilities, in the same 'team' vein as Tournaments but without the need for battle skills, & helping build, not drain resources. So everyone's a winner! Nah! The FA prizes have always been mediocre, & while I appreciate the evolution of the game, & embrace innovations such as the Spire, the effort for the FA rewards, both stage & placing, is now way, way, way out of kilter. Whether your FS goes for gold, loves the Pit, or just aims for stage rewards there is only so much effort, for so long that players, & poor FS drivers/organisers can sustain in return for peanuts. BTW, no accolades for making recent events almost impossible to complete then dangling the carrot of catch-up event prizes as stage rewards.

Denerleigh

Adventurer
Our team actually did quite well, even though almost every member started out new in our fellowship. Fellowship Adventures are great because they really get the team interacting with each other. It's really constructive for building team spirit.
However, I do agree, that the amount of effort put into creating the various items required (some 1 or 2 days) is not even close to being equal to the reward received. A few fellowship members have complained that they didn't seem to receive a reward.
I also, think there should be some sort of acknowledgement for making it to the "Bottomless Pit".
Warm regards,
Denerleigh.

m4rt1n

Adept
Same old despite promises of new. Oh well we are talking about Inno.

A new type of adventure tested in beta and all they did was try out 1.5x the requirements. Shows complete lack of initiative in the inno team again sadly.

Pauly7

Magus
We've said it since the beginning and they do nothing with it. (Hey this would be a good time for that dev feedback @Silmaril.) FAs are the most labour intensive exercise in this game and still it is worth nothing in return. It is such a shame that a potentially great idea goes to waste. Clearly we won't ever even get a response on this.

I got up this morning to be greeted with our overall team prize for 5 days of effort... 1 x 2hr time booster... Woohoo.