• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Free Floating Fellowship: for commitment-shy newbies and people who haven't (yet) a clue

DeletedUser5679

Lectori Salutem!

On the behest of those players who just started this game, and feel reluctant to delve into it all, yet realize that it makes sense that InnoGames made some perks for becoming a fellowship member, allow me to quote from the Free Floating Fellowship's description:

A Fellowship for Free Floaters — meaning people who haven't yet a clue how it all works (and don't expect yours truly to inform them!) and mainly want to be in a Fellowship because it can be assumed that it comes with some perks :)

If you think this is the proper Fellowship for you, I hope you manage to contact us. (I personally wouldn't know how to do that, so when you apply, there is your chance to impress me.)

I have a terrible feeling that this thing might become big... Bigger than I desire it to be maybe... What shall I do then? My oh my...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5381

I sent you an ingame message please consider it, and send me a reply.

DeletedUser5679

I sent you an ingame message please consider it, and send me a reply.
I was writing a reply, but the game was pulled from under my feet for maintenance! I was not aware this could occur.

The gist of my reply was that, while I appreciate your kind offer, I have no desire to accelerate things yet. For now, and in the forseeable future, I'm perfectly happy producing marble, steel and planks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5381

But do you need more help learning how Elvenar operates?

DeletedUser5679

But do you need more help learning how Elvenar operates?
At present I seem to be doing okay, thank you :) While I am new to Elvenar, I have some experience in Forge of Empires, which differs in details but is similar in concept.

For now, I am learning to find a balance between all the elements (e.g. residence and production buildings, and then the more advanced ones). I found this thread most interesting (my nascent settlement is moving towards the "wheat ear" layout).

Of course, if there is anything that you think is obvious that I should know, feel free to enlighten me! (I am not sure whether that should occur in this thread though...)