1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

The Fates

Discussion in 'Fellowships seeking Members' started by kimkimkim, Aug 4, 2019.

1. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Conjurer

Newly formed fellowship, most players coming from a top 20 fellowship, looking to put together a strong team of people who want to go for 10 chests in tournaments. We are all friendly, supportive and hard working that simply enjoy the game. If you are an established player that feels they would fit in well with us, please respond to this post or send me an in game message.....I await to hear from you.

Rules:
    1) Visit your fellow members at least 4 times a week
    2) 2 or 3 star trades only, unless a higher level player is helping a lower level player gain goods then a 4:1 ratio is acceptable
    3) Weekly tournaments will not be mandatory, but if you do play then 300 points minimum is asked
    4) Mandatory 10 chest tournaments will be once a month to start with points as follows: 1200 points or more if your score is over 100k points, 500 points or more if your score is under 100k points
    5) Most important - keep the chat happy and positive and enjoy the game!

Screenshot.png

2. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Conjurer

presently have room for 6 more players, looking for people with marble, crystal and elixir as boosts but we will consider others

3. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Conjurer

4 spots still remain in this amazing fellowship, just about to achieve our first 10 chest tournament after coming together 10 days ago.....if you have marble, crystal and elixir as boosts or a combination of them....drop me a line here in this thread or you can reach out to me in game....I await to hear from you :D

4. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Conjurer

Presently have 3 spots open in this amazing fellowship...check out our rules in the first post then drop me a line if you're interested....I'll be waiting on you ;)
    Screenshot.png

5. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Conjurer

Are you looking to join a team that goes for 10 chests in tournaments? Looking for help in your city from active, daily players? Look no further, have I got a spot for you! That's right, this little gem of a fellowship has 4 openings available to players with marble, crystal and elixir boosts or a combination of those.....come on over and check us out or simply drop me a line in game or here on this thread. Looking forward to hearing from you :)
    Screenshot.png

6. kimkimkim

kimkimkim Conjurer

We are down to the nitty gritty....only 1 spot remains in this top 25 fellowship....looking for a change and you are boosted in marble, crystal and elixir, then give me a shout and become our final member.....:):cool::D;)