• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Fair Traders have lost their marbles....

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
...And we would like to have them back :eek:

We lost two players who left the game and both of them where producing marble. So we are looking for two players who have marble as boosted goods an are producing them.

We are a fellowship that's been there since the start. We are a mature and helping group and we are a democracy. So no power trip in here .
We know that this is a game and not real life so we don't need you to be on line 24/7 :D

So you have marble as one of your boosted goods and looking for a new fellowship or searching for your first one. Search no more you have found it :)

Please contact me or one of our members with an in game message and we will get back to you.

Shadow Mike of The Fair Traders

DeletedUser4003

Super friendly & helpful players, also a top50 fellowship, totally recommend, if you are looking a nice, active and relaxed group of players to play with :)

DeletedUser6338

...And we would like to have them back :eek:

We lost two players who left the game and both of them where producing marble. So we are looking for two players who have marble as boosted goods an are producing them.

We are a fellowship that's been there since the start. We are a mature and helping group and we are a democracy. So no power trip in here .
We know that this is a game and not real life so we don't need you to be on line 24/7 :D

So you have marble as one of your boosted goods and looking for a new fellowship or searching for your first one. Search no more you have found it :)

Please contact me or one of our members with an in game message and we will get back to you.

Shadow Mike of The Fair Traders

I have searched but am not aware of how to contact a member of another fellowship with an in game message. Yes, that does show that I am very new yet I do have marble as one of my boosted goods and I play daily and help daily. I had one other fellowship discuss joining them, but I haven't heard back so if you are still looking for another member and are accepting young/newer players, I would be interested in joining.