• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Eyes of Argus - New fellowship looking for members

DeletedUser3200

As a reletively new fellowship looking to develop, we invite enthusiastic players to join and help us grow, progress in the game together, compete in tournaments and, above all, enjoy the game. We now have a full fellowship in Felyndral but are looking to increase our numbers in Winyandor. Unlike some fellowships. we have a relaxed attitude to play. We especially welcome newer players who can learn and grow at their own pace and benefit from help, favourable trades and advice from other players. We do expect reasonably regular neighbourly visits, fair trades and, if you want to chat, keep it friendly as usual.

Give us a try. You don't have to be hooked on Elvenar but it helps! :) Please contact either Madhar or myself Ste1 or apply to The Eyes of Argus in Winyandor itself. Thank you.

ps. The Eyes of Argus? Look him up!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3554

Good morning,
I would be interested to join your fellowship if that offer is still open. I have been on this site for a couple of months now and find it very entertaining . best wishes