• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Eyes of Argus - Fellowship looking for members

DeletedUser3200

Hi there. We are a small fellowship looking to build our numbers up with keen, active and enthusiastic players. We are particularly looking for players who relish the challenge of tournaments each week, who are willing to help each other and help grow the fellowship. To apply, message me, Ste1, in game or apply in The Eyes of Argus fellowship window (I check daily). Hope to see you soon. Ste1

DeletedUser4928

We have a fellowship Gli Etruschi in which we have a group of around 9 or 10 that are active and want to participate in tournaments and quests, but have also around 8 others who are inactive. We are exploring a merge, or takeover, with another fellowship with similar goals. We are spread around the world and so around the clock and a couple of non-english first languages. If you are interested, please look us up. Even if you are not, please post a reply.
spjccj (pronounce it spichy!)