• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Elvinears welcome you

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi everyone, we are looking for friendly active players. :)

First and foremost, we are very friendly and active in chat and joining us will lead to great friendships. :)

Maybe have a joke or two in the chat, help with a few trades, earn a Blueprint every week and reach top 20 in Adventures. :D

New players are welcome as well as old timers. We have a fully relaxed atmosphere, however stress is allowed on special occasions. :eek:

Help in the tournaments, as it will help you, a few rounds and a few points, and we get blueprints and loads of KP instants. :rolleyes:

Adventures are fun and relaxed for the most part, and we complete all maps but don't go extreme, participate and you will benefit from the prizes. ;)

Play the spire and do as much as you like, and earn lots of extra rewards together. :)

Applicants reply here or by message ingame to myself, motivated active players who love the game will get a place with us, and never look elsewhere again. :cool:

We look forward to you joining us. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We are still looking for active players to join our very relaxed fellowship.

Earn a weekly blueprint without pressure, receive spire prizes by participating as far as you wish to.
Join in the upcoming Fellowship Adventures to gain extra prizes.

We look forward to hearing from you and have space now to take a group of 3 players maybe a small fellowship group. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
We still have up to 2 vacancies remaining for anyone wishing to join before the Adventure. :)

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
We´re looking for new highly motivated Fellows to join us, we actually got one spot for you

We as Fellowship offer:

> A blue print and 13 chests in every tournament ( we are improving that :D)
> 11 FS Spire chests (we´re almost touching gold medal )
> Daily fellowship help
> Amazing Atmosphere with amazing people :)

Send PM to M4rt1n or myself here or in the game if you´re interested, or just send a joining request to Elvinears.

Join the Elvinear family :elf::human::elf::human::elf::human:

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
We have a vacancy available, message me ingame if your interested. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
One space left, contact me ingame if you play the tourney and spire and are looking for a friendly relaxed fellowship.

m4rt1n

Adept
We have a player who is inactive so if anyone is interested in joining us, message me ingame.

A very friendly and helpful bunch of players at all levels of the game, who love playing the weekly tourney and spire and helping each other out in a very relaxed and fun atmosphere..