• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Elvenar are arriving!

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yeah, and tough orc-wise too...

I do not see an only-carter strategy, I am more military-oriented, but sounds challenging to max your tournaments.

DeletedUser4364

Out of curiousity - You're a level 33 what?
my barrack is at 37 now (yes only one), main hall at 34, newer fougt. i concider fighting unnecesery waiste of space, barracks, ampries, training grounds... you need min. 50 squeres...so...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
my barrack is at 37 now (yes only one), main hall at 34, newer fougt. i concider fighting unnecesery waiste of space, barracks, ampries, training grounds... you need min. 50 squeres...so...

And how much do you do? I run 6 armories, level 31 needles, all other military AW level 7 minimum, and before the change, I was able to make 12K points (check elvenstats) pretty much all auto-fighting. I complete the Spire every week. Oh, I did not even start halfling yet I have 370 provinces.

I really do not see compensating all these fights with catering resources...

And again, the orcs... the orcs...

Edit: Maybe I am missing an earlier post, but checking out your city, I see you can't massively carter neither. At least in Winyandor, but you make about 3-4K points, that's not a lot neither. You missed thousands and valuable KPs, and now... things got tougher hehe.