• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Elvenar are arriving!

DeletedUser1874

Yes,. :)

That is a fail on Inno's part, I think I'll go with my set up (designer unknown) posted earlier and take my time. :)
A fail or a sign that they maintained a semblance of sanity? Really makes you think. :D

Deleted User - 1759805

Well, it worked like that since Halflings at least, so it's not new. What is new is that guest race buildings now require 1 pop each. This was very sneaky. It prevents running more extreme strategies like going deep negative pop. I am glad I checked, would have been quite a bummer ;)

DeletedUser1874

Well, it worked like that since Halflings at least, so it's not new. What is new is that guest race buildings now require 1 pop each. This was very sneaky. It prevents running more extreme strategies like going deep negative pop. I am glad I checked, would have been quite a bummer ;)
I hadn't noticed that and surely wouldn't have if you hadn't made this post. Nice eye for the detail indeed.

DeletedUser3571

What is new is that guest race buildings now require 1 pop each. This was very sneaky. It prevents running more extreme strategies like going deep negative pop. I am glad I checked, would have been quite a bummer ;)

Do you have evidence for this, as i looked at the requirements to build them and they don't show as needing population. (i admit i'm doing this when they are locked if that has any affect)

DeletedUser7911

The scrolls building from the spire needs 1 population to build, maybe you are thinking of that building.

Deleted User - 1759805

They don't. That's a builder symbol.
Time for some new glasses mate ;)
Duh, you guys are right. Probably less glasses and more sleep ;)

But then in other news, my city residents may want to get ready to sleep in the streets for a while - a lot of residences are going to be blown up soon ;)

DeletedUser8409

No sorry it gives you 1 population sorry
Indeed its an "Easter Egg" if you look at the Scrolls building there's a Mage physically on the building - that 1 population you gain is literally that Mage.

m4rt1n

Adept
Does anyone know yet the minimum required number of buildings to follow the storyline quests through the chapter.
I have so far always followed them so will try and don't think this will suffice.

https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/66639c5d2ad3461fb8a7068f056f755e/

However I see an easy fit on this layout for a 4th Academy.

I do hope this layout by Dony on Beta is not needed for the storyline however.

https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/90a30e92fce947b6a9b9e149701d8e1b/

Maybe something in between the 2 will pass the storyline quests.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 106219

According to Dony on Beta:
1x vault lvl2, council hall lvl3, thats all
Of course, considering the costs in this chapter, you will probably need more than what the quests ask for.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
The shape of the Portal at 8x8 only allows for 2 or 5 academies depending on whether you extend right or left or both with the 3 4x7 that require connecting at the back by the 6x4. No imagination on layout unless someone is a genius.

Nice work making all the 3000% portal profits I gathered worthless also.
upload_2019-10-21_9-3-38.png

how about this? :p
not everything works, but it doesnt have to. If you want all the factories to work you could place some extra non working academys, surely that would still fit somewhere .... =)

the PP arent worthless, they just prevented you from doing the whole chapter with only PP. Which was asked for in feedback (why Soggy left, it was too easy with only PP in the past) you can still use the PP alot to skip everything later on

DeletedUser6357

Does anyone have the amount of resources they need to work at the atelier and others?
I don't find these numbers in the "official" elvenar wiki.
There is only the quantity of production, but not a word about the necessary quantities of raw materials for processing.
As well as on the site @JackLuyt I do not find the necessary information.

DeletedUser828

Does anyone have the amount of resources they need to work at the atelier and others?
I don't find these numbers in the "official" elvenar wiki.
There is only the quantity of production, but not a word about the necessary quantities of raw materials for processing.
As well as on the site @JackLuyt I do not find the necessary information.

I saw yesterday the Gems of Knowledge website has updated their information on Chapter 15. Has all the information you need know to get a grip on this chapter. Full questline, all the building details, plans, advice etc.

DeletedUser828

Viskyar - Sorry, miss understood your request. But if I understand you want what goods are required to run the 3 buildings Atelier, Architecture and Factory to produce its goods. If thats what you are asking than I found that information on Elvenar Architect under the buildings section.

Example Atelier

gr10_livingpaintings.png
150 in 7 h costing
  • sentientsilk.png
  • gr10_ideas.png
If this is what your looking for than is over on the Architect website.

Happy Gaming : )