• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Deflated Witty Raccoon

kimkimkim

Summoner
Can I please suggest that the Witty Raccoon not deflate when the production is complete Screenshot (1).png

All the other evolving buildings/animals don't deflate and this one should not either :confused::rolleyes:

kimkimkim

Summoner
now I feel deflated :(
getting told that this is suppose to do that is just ridiculous......it gets lost amongst the tall buildings, none of the other evolves do it....I know that it could be changed, so think about changing it please!!!!

Jake65

Sage
An inflatable raccoon makes me think of a kid's swimming pool toy.

Jake65

Sage
Too cold to go swimming in my neck of the woods just yet! Brrrr. :)
Also chilly here. It's supposed to be Spring but it seems the weather never got the email.
Maybe next week :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Has this deflated witty raccoon been fixed? It appears he no longer disappears when his production is finished, am I correct?

Jake65

Sage
Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Has this deflated witty raccoon been fixed? It appears he no longer disappears when his production is finished, am I correct?
Checked mine now when it's production was ready, it stays inflated but the animation stops.
"I'm not going anywhere until you accept my gift"
Something like that :)