• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Buried City

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Event, The Buried City.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jackluyt

Shaman
'The Buried City' questline event runs between February 22nd and March 15th.
Read all about it here: You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship!
:)
NOTE:
There is no guarantee that the version we have recorded in Beta server will be exactly the same as the version that goes live. Usually they are very similar - but the designers reserve the right to make changes and adjustments.

274144009_10220546503833210_1374631100016453_n.jpg

Last edited:

Killiak

Artisan
Is the final Artifact reachable without having to spend diamonds? Last event it was near impossible to get the full set without doing so,

Toursy

Alchemist
Why do we need to set a reminder if anyway it won't be possible to get the main building level 10 even if we finish the quests ? :')

Hekata

Artisan
Is the final Artifact reachable without having to spend diamonds? Last event it was near impossible to get the full set without doing so,
Given that the mechanics are the same as for the Halloween event it's always a gamble how many dailies and artifacts you get, you have almost no control over it.
The part I dislike the most about those mechanics is that yo can't even estimate if it's worth spending any diamonds. For instance if I am x currency short of the last artifact in other events I know that if I spend X diamonds I can get it and then it's up to me if I want to do it or not. In this one there is no way of knowing how many items you'll find while clearing fog sand an there fore how many diamonds I'd need to spend. Which usually means I won't spend any as I don't like to gamble :)

OldHag

Necromancer
I just picked up a reward from the event, the graphic and text box said it was the daily reward, but when I collected it, I got supplies.

OldHag

Necromancer
and it just happened again...lol...the daily reward icon is a big brown looking blob, right?

I will send in a ticket, thanks @Herodite I hope it doesn't turn out to be my glasses...lol

Last edited:

OldHag

Necromancer
Oh I'm so silly...lol
I know what I've done, but will refrain from letting you all know.....blushes ;)

and yes, I should have gone to specsavers....lol

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
One of our fellows commented that the event reminded him of The Godfather with all the horse's heads :D

Stucon

Illusionist
Asked this question on the Q & A today:
'Many players at higher levels have deleted Standard goods manus and replaced them with Sentient Goods manus. Would it be fair to include sentient goods as part of 'goods' needed quests?'
Answer - they are working on it.
Woohoo!

I have a silly question!
I was clearing away dirt and had a "Buried Treasure". When I went too far to the right, one of the Buried Treasures disappeared before I could claim it! Is this intended? Or what happens to such items?

Peanut Pie

Novice
If you've uncovered the Buried Treasure and it seems to disappear off to the left if you fail to collect it should auto collect and a small window pop up to say what you got.

Jake65

Sage
I'm finding the treasures are auto-collecting even if they're still 'dusty' i.e. I can see them under the dust but haven't actively cleared them.
I thought they had to be properly cleared in order to collect them. Certainly not complaining :)

Jackluyt

Shaman
I'm finding the treasures are auto-collecting even if they're still 'dusty' i.e. I can see them under the dust but haven't actively cleared them.
I thought they had to be properly cleared in order to collect them. Certainly not complaining :)
Is this really true?
Then I have been playing wrong forever!!
Or is it a glitch?

Jake65

Sage
Is this really true?
Then I have been playing wrong forever!!
Or is it a glitch?
I'm thinking (although really hoping not) that it's a glitch. Could have saved myself loads of trowels....... :)