• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Buried City

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@Lelanya ... Thanks Lel! I've been wondering myself why the background graphics had changed, but I really can't bring myself to watch Inno's video output nowadays - it's so painful watching non-actor staff members trying their best to do amateur theatricals prescribed by the Marketing wonks, while also trying their best not to talk about any of The Questions That Shall Not Be Mentioned, Let Alone Answered By Accident... ;)

[Warning : Miserable Git Long-Term Player historical reference incoming...] The last one I watched, and actually enjoyed, was the [? 2019] Phoenix Event video which was SO obviously an example of the above, with poor old Rike shuffling awkwardly every time the 'pecking cartoon chick' Event UI was mentioned - until Timon, being (I assume?) more direct, blurted out, with precisely zero subtlety : "Oh my God! Look at that CUTE LITTLE CHIIIIIIICK!!!" - while wearing some kind of Event-themed silly costume, which did not look cute at all on a large bearded dev-type man...! Haha.

(@Mods - please don't sacrifice my post at dawn! - all-CAPS is intentional here because he was deffo speaking in all-CAPS at the time!) :D