• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Best Game!

joe.empire

Seeker
I play Elvenar almost everyday, and I absolutely love every aspect of the game! The way the quests are set out, the creativity in the events, having a weekly tournament, the ability of helping people via a fellowship (and vice versa), and competitions such as Fellowship Adventure and the Spire of Eternity guarantee competition and battle (in points :)) between fellowships. The Elvarian Games event was one of the best yet and showcased beautiful cultural buildings that give your city a permanent 'holiday' feel. I completely cherish the time, energy, and creativity placed into the game by the game designers and graphic artists. Elvenar is an almost perfect game and really the only addition I would like to make is that Artifacts for Evolving Buildings from previous events can be crafted with greater ease. Other than that, Elvenar is the perfect game and I absolutely love it!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@joe.empire We're glad you enjoy it. There's certainly something for everyone in this game! Even if it's just to build a Beautiful City :)

There are normally a few opportunities for players to gain more Artefacts for evolving Buildings after an event such as Fellowship Adventures and also crafting in the Magic Academy. Our Developers also recently introduced a bit of an Artefact Turnaround on the Spire, where every 6wks a Historic Artefact can be found for previous Evolving Buildings if you're lucky (it's currently the Gingerbread House) Keep an eye out for these and hopefully you'll get to gain a few more levels for your building.

Happy Gaming!!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Last edited: