• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered The Best Ancient Wonders To Have

Purplepunk

Dreamer
Hi, I am just wondering what would be the best AW to have , I Have Active Ancient Wonders - Tome of Secrets (level) 7,Golden Abyss (level 9), Endless ExIcavation(level 4), Needles of The Tempest (level 5)Martial Monstery(level5) Crystal Lighthouse (level 3), Prosperity Towers(level 4), and Blooming Trading Guild(level 9) , which has helped me greatly , but I'm unsure of which ones to place now
I have already deleted one - Mountain Halls all that lost KP and Runes :eek: Because i ran out of room and I needed heaps of room for woodelves chapter , i now have Watchtower Ruins , Thrones of High Men, Dwarven Bulwark, Shrine of Shrewdy shrooms all ready to be placed and built , so which one would be beneficial if at all , I have been playing since June 2022 and only just sorted my login to the forums, so I've been waiting a while to ask, thanks for reading and any help would be most appreciated. Cheers Purplepunk:)

Jake65

Sage
Of the ones you haven't placed, Thrones would be at the bottom of my list with the Bulwark at the top.

Edit to add: hang on to your Pro Towers and BTG. Like nail them down that they're a fixture :)

Last edited:

C-Nymph

Necromancer