• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Amuni have found their way back!

Deleted User - 106219

Too soon! You should have waited for the FA to finish before releasing the next chapter!

Konniver

Bard
I like the timing.

It's 639 KP needed in techs before we can place our portal. At the very least it gives us a reason to start using our decaying goods again.

Killiak

Artisan
Well, here they are.

100 KP for the first research folks. Let's see if we can get it done in a day :p

Robbo1894

Adventurer
How am I supposed to discover Archaeology when I have deleted the portal and factories from the previous chapter (Which I was required to do for the questline) are you seriously expecting me to go back and rebuild them now all my goods have been depleted ?

Deleted User - 106219

You don't need the Portal or the Manufestations from the previous chapter to research Archeology. You need T4 Sentient goods, and for those you don't need any guest race buildings.

Deleted User - 106219

By producing them in your Manufactories and/or trading for them, just like you did previously (during the Elementals chapter). Same way you're going to obtain T5 Sentient Goods, once you research them in the new chapter.

Deleted User - 106219

We were told that we would need more T4 goods in future chapters, which is why most of us kept at least one T4 manufactory (and some of us never had more than 1 in the first place). Some players chose to remove their T4 manus and rebuild them later, when the nexy chapter arrives.

DeletedUser1414

what a joke am not freakin spending 10000 diamonds for a crappy plot of land, i buy diamonds but there is a limit to the amount i want to waste and 10000 plus isnt it,

Killiak

Artisan
what a joke am not freakin spending 10000 diamonds for a crappy plot of land, i buy diamonds but there is a limit to the amount i want to waste and 10000 plus isnt it,

Then don't.

This game is about changing your city and adapting to the needs before you. If you need more space for the Amuni, then either grab all the free expansions you can or sell some buildings.

It's about the hard choices.

Paladestar

Enchanter
Then don't.

This game is about changing your city and adapting to the needs before you. If you need more space for the Amuni, then either grab all the free expansions you can or sell some buildings.

It's about the hard choices.

I only started a little under 8 months ago so I'm not there yet, but I almost died laughing when a fellow told me that the first expansion in the new row costs 9,000 diamonds. That's the cost of two new AAA games for just the first of the 12 new expansions!

Seems to me that the hard choice is increasingly becoming one of three options: cough-up, delete half your buildings or quit. As you reach the final chapters there just isn't the space to play the game properly unless you're willing to divert a few mortage/rent payments to a little browser game instead.

I'm sure that Inno know their market and make more money by targeting the whales than us common folk. I'd happily pay 10 pounds a month to eventually 'unlock the full game,' but I can see that this small amount wouldn't even begin to scratch the surface as things stand in this game, so I've paid nothing more since my first and only diamond purchase. Alas, it's simple numbers though - if, for every person that's willing to pay 1,000 of their currency to unlock the full game, there'd only be four people willing to pay 200 to do the same, well, the numbers say ignore those four people and focus on the one instead. Inno need money to pay their staff and cover their other expenses and of course they also need to deliver a return on investment and so they're duty-bound to do whatever is best for the bottom line, fair enough. The danger is, however, that the frustration of the many eventually boils over and soon you only have the few whales left and then they might get bored when their less well-off (or, if you prefer, more savvy) friends have gone and thus not stick around much longer themselves either. It's a tough balancing act, I just hope that Inno can get it right. However, from the sheer number of complaints I've been seeing, I'm a bit worried that people in the later chapters really are being space-squeezed a bit too much and are starting to resent it.

Ah, just realised that made a mistake above when I said there were three options, I forgot about the fourth option, 'play creatively!' That is to say, create dozens of alternate accounts to pump KP into your space-saving ancient wonders. My sense of ethics and fair-play won't let me do it, but if anyone reading this was sheltered from these pesky concepts in their formative years, knock yourselves out! - I'm told that it is a perfectly fine way to play the game.