• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The 19th Chest Prize in tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Please put something of real relevance to achieve in the 19th chest in tournament, many fellowships would then have more motivation to try to catch that high numbers in tournaments.
I suggest : Another Blue print (2 of them for the fellowships that reach 19 chests), Phoenix/Bear artifact, a good amount of royal restoration ( for example 20 of them), one good building ( carting library, monument of the ancient wonder, etc) or a banner building of victory (like those given in the FA) or something like that.
Because just having some royal restorations and 10 kp instant for every extra chest in tourney is not that motivational to be all day stressing yourself with a hellish tournament.

Deleted User - 341074

Please do not implement this.
Having the 10th chest as the ultimate goal is perfect.
Maybe not everyone remembers, but there was massive strife, and fellowships were torn asunder when it became important to reach the 10th chest.
The new tournament changes (for all of their flaws) have made it reasonable for teams with a few semi-casual members to reach the 10th chest, but moving the goalposts like this would cause a repeat of the previous FS tearing.

Yes, there is a competitive element to this game, but I believe it is far outweighed by the social aspect, and making fellowships choose between recruiting new, high-performance members and the friends they have made (again) would be sad.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
No, since this new tournament took place it fixed a problem many FSs was having before which was not getting a blue print (even now, many many FSs still don´t get it), making tournament easier for those who (as you said) played casual and focused in another aspects of the game (not tournament itself), leaving those fellowships and players that suffered to get their cities tournament/spire oriented and worked damn hard to achieve not only a blueprint but a higher ranking for them and for their FSs, behind and excluded (with sad rewards as 10 kp instant and 1 RR per extra chest). So it would be cool for those few (very few, or do you think all from sudden a casual fellowship would get 19 chests that easy?) who really prepared and suffered to get the 19 chests they can achieve a relevant reward, the same as many FSs (that are not tournament oriented but FA oriented) prepare and suffer to get the very first places in a FA.
So no, this must be fixed to reward those FSs that leave everything in every tournament, this could be the least INNO can do to compensate for the bad tourney changes that have made many dear fellows left the game.

BTW:
- None is telling those FSs (that decides to choose between friends and play casual or playing higher in tournament) what to do, they can still enjoing the game exactly as it is, and if they want better rewards they must work for it, that is the logic of what justice is my friend.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Obviuosly this change would affect those fellowships that play hard but not enough to get the 19th chest, those who get 15-18 chests (I think those would be the ones that are opposed to this suggestion), cause most fellowships wouldn´t care since they are already having a blueprint or in their case better tournament rewards.

But let it be clear, get the 19th chest, very few FSs in all elvenar servers can reach it, THIS IS A BIG ACHIEVEMENT not something common all days, and for that same reason it must be rewarded in big or a least with something better than just 10kp instant + 1RR per extra chest.

Deleted User - 341074

I'm not talking about "casual fellowships", just fellowships with a few semi-casual members. There is a significant difference, please do not misrepresent my position.

If you dangle a huge carrot at the 19th chest you force those fellowships to either miss out on that huge reward or kick out a few players who are their friends. I feel that this suggestion is bad for the game as a whole.
Sorry for the lack of a huge reward for the ~200 players worldwide who get that 19th chest right now, but I think that the negative impact on other 99.x% of players of creating such unnecessary FOMO outweighs it.

Perhaps some extra ranking points could be included in those last chests though. I have no issue with that. Or prizes like the FA top 3 that aren't actually better than event prizes. But no additional RR or Blueprints are needed, and certainly not an artifact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
I'm not talking about "casual fellowships", just fellowships with a few semi-casual members. There is a huge difference, please do not misrepresent my position.

If you dangle a huge carrot at the 19th chest you force those fellowships to either miss out on that huge reward or kick out a few players who are their friends. I feel that this suggestion is bad for the game as a whole.
Sorry for the lack of a huge reward for the ~200 players worldwide who get that 19th chest right now, but I think that the negative impact on other 99.x% of players of creating such unnecessary FOMO outweighs it.

Perhaps some extra ranking points could be included in those last chests though. I have no issue with that.
-Again that huge carrot is not for everyone now because either the prize (as you can see) is so poor, or because they just simple can´t cause they have not work for it, the 19th is not for everyone (is a big achievement). And again if they are semi casual they should be the receiving what a semi casual fellowship deserve, in the past they were making less than now with this fixed new tournament.

- I pointed those both types and even a third one, the casual FS that can sometimes or every week (now with the new changes) get a blueprint and have better results in every tournament, semi casual normally making a blue print every week having 11-13 chests, and the tournament focused FSs that reach higher than 14 chests.

- You said it, just around 200 people (I´m pretty sure that number is a little higher in all Elvenar servers) can reach the goal of 19 chests, is not something common, I think at the same level or even harder than having the first places in a FA, so it is logic, as a big achievement it gets rewarded in that same big level. NONE get the 19th chest for free, it´s very very hard to get, Idk why you are against a FS being rewarded for investing lot of hours, boosters, clicks, preparation, stress in a tournament that passing the 30 province you get demolish if you lose a fight, Idk why someone would be against rewarding the people that really work for it.
If INNO implement this, you and your FS would also be able to get it, none is forbidden you from that possibility.

-Most players that integrate a 19th FS make lot of ranking points by themselves, that "ranking points as prize" part already exist in Elvenar, no need to be implemented.

- None would be affected cause it follows a principle of justice, your argument it´s like saying : "I got affected because a work partner got a promotion by his hard working in all these years earning the triple than me now... So it is not fair he gets that payment when I earn much less by making much less of work and effort than him at the same time, I want to earn as much as he does doing the half of his effort".

Fellowships and players that make their best in every tournament should be rewarded by their hard effort, what´s the problem with that? If you want the same, work for it my friend.

Deleted User - 341074

And again if they are semi casual they should be the receiving what a semi casual fellowship deserve
Still making a strawman argument.
I said fellowships with A FEW semi-casual (compared to hardcore) members.

E.G. 22 members getting enough points for their share of ~14 to 17 chests and 3 members getting around 2K points because that is all that is needed to do their part of the best rewards.

If the prize becomes something huge then you force the FS to choose between keeping those 3 members or the prize.
This isn't a hard concept my friend, and it's a real thing that already happened with the first blueprint and it would absolutely happen again.

You are already getting 100s of KP for individual rewards on top of the FS chests. You don't need more.

It's just like the FA. The prizes for ranking are "meh" and fellowships can therefore do 1 path per stage and get the majority of the rewards.
If you changed the top 20 rewards to something really good, then you'd completely change the FS dynamics and mixed fellowships would be
destroyed.

Are you really complaining that your 700+KP per week, blueprint, 14 RR spells, 100 spells, 50 runes and 1,000 relics aren't enough?
You need another blueprint on top?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
First: Your first comment was edited after I replied you the comment where you were saying a suppose difference between a semi-casual FS and a casual player ( for your information a fellowship with some semi-casual members is a semi-casual fellowship duhh) So maybe you´re just accommodating arguments to fit in, I don´t know.

Now to the argument, that is what really matters:

- I don´t understand your point, you were saying some fellowships choose between playing for tournament, and at the same time for the sake of social environment, and excluding fellows in those fellowships to reach the 19th "would be sad". Well YOU SAID IT! Those fellowships choose to do the social part more than work for the Spire/tournament, they don´t want to get higher in tournament and by that same reason won´t work for a 19th prize cause they now are not doing it (maybe if the 19th chest prize change, those FSs would change the way they play). What´s the problem there?
So you want to keep all fellowships having the same rewards? That a fellowship who sacrifices time, lot of boosters, hours and hours preparing troops, hours clicking, seeing their goods and troops getting emptied to get the big achievement of 19th just receive a pitty reward of 10KP instant and 1 RR per extra chest, don´t receive a prize for its well deserve work? We just lost tons of hours, hundreds of squads, hundred of thousands of goods, for a useless prize of what, 9RR, 9x10kp instant? No man, as I said before, your argument decants in injustice.

- Again my friend, you and your fellowship are totally free to reach that 19th chests, none is forbidden you doing it, if you don´t want to get it because you don´t have time (of those semi-casual players you´ve got don´t have time, or just don´t want to play as hard as all of you) it is the price you all pay for having a semi-casual Fellowship focus more in the social aspect of the game, then for achieving higher chests in tourney/spire.
But you can´t complain that a fellowship that sacrifices lot of hours planning, gathering resources, that leave everything every tournament and make the double or triple than you, are not rewarded exactly by doing more than you, cause your argument is again :
"I got affected because a work partner got a promotion by his hard working in all these years earning the triple than me now... So it is not fair he gets that payment when I earn much less by making much less of work and effort than him at the same time, I want to earn as much as he does doing the half of his effort"
Why you are pointing is called: INJUSTICE.
Fellowships and players must receive what they deserve according to their efforts.

- Nothing at all what one fellowship achieve every week, the final chest reward should be a gift, a well deserved gift for all the sacrifices a fellowships deploy in every tournament, so it must be something special and different of what all you have mentioned above (this could be the double of that and still the 19th reward must be something special and well deserved for those FSs). And yes, a big achievement of 19 chests deserves a big reward, cause to reach that chest we make lot of sacrifices :) .

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
I bet that if you can modify spire rewards you would change the final reward of the Spire, allegeting the same argument that you´re using now : that it´s affecting dynamics of the game and the fellowship integration (excluding players that play semi-casual and casual), cause those extra diamonds are just too much of what we´re getting in all the chest of every level of the Spire, am I wrong?

Deleted User - 341074

First: Your first comment was edited after I replied you the comment where you were saying a suppose difference between a semi-casual FS and a casual player ( for your information a fellowship with some semi-casual members is a semi-casual fellowship duhh) So maybe you´re just accommodating arguments to fit in, I don´t know.
lies.png

Scroll up liar, I did not edit anything in my first post.
I came back thinking just maybe it was worth reading your response and couldn't even get past the opening paragraph.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
View attachment 5085
Scroll up liar, I did not edit anything in my first post.
I came back thinking just maybe it was worth reading your response and couldn't even get past the opening paragraph.
LoL...
First.
My comment was: "So MAYBE you´re just accommodating arguments to fit in, I DON´T KNOW."
I don´t know if you don´t know how to read or what but theres a big difference when you add the word : "maybe" and "I don´t know" , it is a supposition, NOT AN AFFIRMATION :rolleyes:.
Thanks for the clarification, I was gonna ask you exactly what you post right now, but I guessed it would be change the main argument and was outta place, but it is useful now.

Deleted User - 341074

Bull.
"Maybe you're an idiot, I don't know"
Is that somehow magically ok?

If you're not even capable of following a conversation when you're 1 of 2 people in it, I'm out.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
So you now conveniently avoid all my argument with a thing that have nothing to do with the argument, great stay away now, you won, and don´t come back until you have responded all my arguments, and BTW you were wrong, since a fellowship with semi-casual fellows still a semi-casual fellowship and all you were arguing have not place in this conversation at the end.

But what to expect of someone that don´t respond all the very well justified arguments and just came here because he got annoyed by a suggestion that (beyond that haven´t see light yet) would benefit some fellowships that really work hard to achieve a good result in the tournament, brilliant guy, like I said before, your argument decant injustice my friend.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Bull.
"Maybe you're an idiot, I don't know"
Is that somehow magically ok?

If you're not even capable of following a conversation when you're 1 of 2 people in it, I'm out.
"Maybe you´re a coward and ignorant incapable of defending your points forcing your mediocrity to Fellowships and players that are better than you "
Fits better, right ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Funny guy, I gave him lot of good arguments of why it is justified fellowships that spend hours playing every tournament, that get their resources emptied, that prepared for days for a single tournament to achieve a 19th chest deserve a better reward in that chest in comparison of what´s now given for all that big sacrifice and effort, and now his argument is an insult and a personal attack, bad loser without a single good argument.

Gargon667

Mentor
I don´t need better rewards in chest 19 either. We did it maybe 5 times now? The rewards are junk, I use neither RR spell or KP instants any more, but so what I am not doing it for the rewards. All the new chests are just a little side game to keep us entertained because doing 10 chests is a dummy exercise now. If you find it hard to do 19, don´t do it. There is no reason to. If you find it easy, well no reason to ask for more.

The whole point when it was implemented was to give competitive FS something to do. and that it does. The rewards are already gained in chest 10, after that it is doing more for the fun of doing more. Competing with other FS, trying to improve your game for the sake of getting better. I don´t know I can find enough reasons to have fun with it. If I would make a change I would add more chests (with the same crappy rewards)

If we can get more rewards I would rather put them into the events. I never saw a reason to play events for anything but the rewards. And with rewards getting worse and worse every event we play the less I care. I find myself not even bothering to do the quests I can do anymore. Haven´t even looked at what the current quest is for 3 days now. So if there are any rewards to be had, please put them into the event.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
To me it is justified a fellowship that works its way to achieve the higher rank and also get the higher chest have not only a good reputation, but a good reward too, it would make this game more fair (something haven´t seen light with all the a absurd changes Inno have made, making this tournament a gibberish).

I´m not saying a super reward (could be a memorial of heroes, a lotus building, a 30 KP instant), but as I said above, something better than the useless stuff INNO gives now for every extra chest won from 11-19th province, and if this could be another blue print/artifact/wishing well would make this game even more interesting, fun and valuable to play, making fellowships capable to aspire to something better and worth playing in tournaments, not just stying in the 10th chest and don´t go further.
I´m totally sure this will be done in some time in the future, and the same goes for the spire, I´m sure they (inno) will make more levels and give better rewards in it.

To me, if this ever happen, would make the game more entertaining and fun, and in the end is justice my friend.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
If we can get more rewards I would rather put them into the events. I never saw a reason to play events for anything but the rewards. And with rewards getting worse and worse every event we play the less I care. I find myself not even bothering to do the quests I can do anymore. Haven´t even looked at what the current quest is for 3 days now. So if there are any rewards to be had, please put them into the event.
Totally, I mean, in the past they use to give 30 KP instants now they give 10 kp instant, 20 PP instant now is a 10 PP, 3kp producing building that expire at the 100 days now they give a 100% supply/coins rain that you spend it in one single use. It´s sad.

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
I'd be interested to know how many FS are regularly getting that 19th chest.

We have a certain number of FA per year where there are rewards for those who get the most points, but those prizes are limited in number by how many FA in each year. If the same FS are regularly getting the 19th chest then should Inno reward them with a special prize which they could, in effect, gain every week?

Status
Not open for further replies.