• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Thanks for listening...

DeletedUser392

Look, I saw in your patch notes that you took on board our last round of feedback with the random quests, so you can't get the same quest twice in a row. And that's great.

Except.

You had to go and ruin it.

A change like that doesn't carry any weight if you then also put in a quest which is almost the same, but slightly different so you can say "but you didn't get the same one twice in a row...". Yeah we did. As good as.

The whole "Gain a load of supplies"/"produce a load of supplies"

- it is basically the same thing, yes we can use instants on one and not the other, so the intent is "burn a load of supplies" for one and "burn a load of instants" for the other, but that's a pretty dirty move. And we see straight through it.

And then, while we are talking about the produce quests.

Produce fresh Supplies for the local food market
Produce fresh Supplies to provide to the inhabitants of your city
Produce Supplies to retool your craftsmen and workers

That is the same quest 3 times. The minor difference in wording and "plot" doesn't change the fact it is a produce supplies quest. Do you know how many "Produce Supplies" quests I have strung together. I expect you do, I rather suspect that is the point.

:mad:

If you aren't going to change it so we don't get the same quest twice in a row, just say that. Don't say you will then copy the quest a bunch of times so you can pay it lip service but keep up the nonsense.