• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Thank you, Inno!

DeletedUser

Thank you for the gift of 1500 diamonds after I didn't log in for a week while I was on holiday.

Thank you for the offer of 100% extra on diamonds the day after I got home.

Thank you for the offer I've just received - free kp with my next diamond purchase.

I'll keep the 1500 diamonds as after all you gave them to me and they arrived in my game, however I didn't get the diamonds with the extra 100% free, nor will I be getting diamonds for some free kp... I may have bought diamonds in the past, anyone with half a brain can see that I've bought diamonds and used them in my cities, however I'm waiting for the next guest race... waiting... waiting... waiting... and I have no need of diamonds and certainly no need of free kp!

;)

DeletedUser

yes, it was a gift... I went on holiday and was offline for 1 week, when I came back and logged in I had a pop up to say that Inno was giving me 1500 diamonds; the last time I got a gift was about 2.5 years ago as I was offline for a week then as well - I don't usually miss days, I think the maximum before has been 3

Timneh

Artisan
Also it appears to me that players who visit infrequently are being given 1500 diamonds on their return after a week away

Personally i have only heard of that happening once(apparently). Have you heard of other players getting this because it is very unfair if that is happening, although Inno do seem to punish active players and reward the less active ones.

DeletedUser3451

hmm, I can only guess, but I bet in INNO's eyes this is not a reward but "leveling the field". Those who are active progress as usual, those who come back to the game after a break are "fallen behind" and need help catching up. Or it is the "hook" to catch the returning fish.

And at some point it even makes sense, depending on how long the break was.

Pauly7

Magus
It's a nice present and good strategy to reward regular customers
Yes, but it isn't rewarding regular customers. It's rewarding the irregular ones who walked away for a week.

That being said I can see why they do it, plus our gaming experience is made better if they manage to entice people back to the game with presents. I can also see, however, that those people who have not gone anywhere may feel punished (in a weird way) once they hear about it, like now.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Personally i have only heard of that happening once(apparently). Have you heard of other players getting this because it is very unfair if that is happening, although Inno do seem to punish active players and reward the less active ones.

i hear of this all the time had it happen to me at least 2 times also (tho i never got that much diamonds, wasnt it 100 or 400 long ago?), i know of a player who has a second account and who only plays that account sporadically. He has more then 15k diamonds there despite never having bought a single diamond.
Yes inno really rewards inactive players :)
If you are just waiting for next guestrace, it might be a good idea to not play a week (or a bit more) then log in once, then go offline for a week again...

DeletedUser1374

Why not? Nothing much to do while waiting for a next guest race .. which will come when?

I wonder is there a time table for a new guest race?

What will it be? One guest race / year? Or possibly two?

DeletedUser5976

What will it be?

According to hints being dropped all around the place (according to some already to be found in game files), the new guest race is just around the corner (like soon after this event, but who knows the exact date) and rumors are that it's a catlike race.