• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Teleporting a production building

Finndelore

Alchemist
If you teleport into inventory a building that produces goods, will the amount of production accrued to the building be present when it is replaced in the city?

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I'd play it safe and finish the production before storing it. You might get the cost of production back if it's running when storing it but I don't think that the production progress will be stored in the inventory. This would need additional coding/memory and I don't think they would spend extra time on it.

SkyRider99

Mentor
If you teleport into inventory a building that produces goods, will the amount of production accrued to the building be present when it is replaced in the city?
I have never tried that. But in keeping with the game philosophy, I would safely (?) assume that all production in progress would return to zero.

Ruprecht

Adventurer
In the name of science I did the experiment about 10 minutes after production collection:

Teleported my Glory of the Nimble and when returned to its place it reset the timer.

Teleported my Triumph of the Tides and when returned to its place it reset the timer AND the item being produced. It was making gum but reset to supplies.

Ruprecht

Adventurer
I think the op meant a MFG bldg not an evolving bldg.
I did consider that for a second or two, but figured there's really no point testing a building where the production can be cancelled, restarted, or completed at will. Losing production from a building with a set timer is an issue for discussion.

Skallywag

Spellcaster
I can't imagine the production continuing. I've teleported factories back and forth plenty of times, as memory serves it always has no build going after you summon it.