• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Teleporting a part used time limited building.

m4rt1n

Adept
Just a quick question, say I teleport a DA or for example a Genie, while the clock is ticking, does the clock continue to tick while in inventory?

I know expired buildings do not reset, but do count down timed buildings keep ticking or pause if time is left on them when teleported. :)

Edit: Maybe brain freeze, but I see teleports don't work on the DA, I don't have a genie or well so still keep the question open, thank you.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Yes the clock continues ticking for Wishing Well, Genie, Ferris Wheel, Carting Library or anything with a countdown.
You cannot teleport portals, Wonders, Evolving Buildings or any military building, even Mercenary Camp.

Thank you again for great info @Lelanya :)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Just a quick question, say I teleport a DA or for example a Genie, while the clock is ticking, does the clock continue to tick while in inventory?

I know expired buildings do not reset, but do count down timed buildings keep ticking or pause if time is left on them when teleported. :)

Edit: Maybe brain freeze, but I see teleports don't work on the DA, I don't have a genie or well so still keep the question open, thank you.

Nope, it does not allow me to do a genie. No expiring buildings, level up buildings, barracks, main hall, and a few more you can't teleport at all.

Gargon667

Mentor
Yes the clock continues ticking for Wishing Well, Genie, Ferris Wheel, Carting Library or anything with a countdown.
You cannot teleport portals, Wonders, Evolving Buildings or any military building, even Mercenary Camp.

Well in a way the clock keeps ticking yes, because you simply cannot teleport expiring buildings either :)