• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Teleport spells to move land expansions around

Pauly7

Magus
Someone else just said the same thing. I don't understand. Do you mean if you've selected where to have a new province expansion and you wish to change your mind?

Matohuska

Seeker
yes, if you are say re arranging your city and you clear a 5x5 plot then if you could use the teleport to 'store' that plot and then replant in a different location. How many times do we wish 'oh I should have put that expansion over here instead of there'. Food for thought and a suggestion to the design team :) Would be useful in my opinion.

Pauly7

Magus
yes, if you are say re arranging your city and you clear a 5x5 plot then if you could use the teleport to 'store' that plot and then replant in a different location. How many times do we wish 'oh I should have put that expansion over here instead of there'. Food for thought and a suggestion to the design team :) Would be useful in my opinion.
It's never happened to me. Maybe because I always expand in the same uniform pattern anyway... I understand now, though and I get why that may be useful to some.